Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Is it really possible to love 2 people at thesame time? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is it really possible to love 2 people at thesame time? (570 Views)

Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) / Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds / Name The Celebrity Or Personality,U Wud Love 2 Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is it really possible to love 2 people at thesame time? by tobiboss(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
I've known both girls for over 3yrs, i still cant quite decide who i love more, the first girl i know from my neighborhood and the other i was introduced to by my friend.
I want to know if there's any one out there who's ever been in love with two ladies before?

(1) (Reply)

Viola Davis and others on the red carpet of the 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards / October1 Producer, Kunle Afolayan Named Nollywood Man Of The Year / OMG! Miss Universe Was Ydy & Nigeria Did Not Even Make It To The First Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.