Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland (11873 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 10 Categories Of Okada Riders You Will See At Every Junction / 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Sanchez01: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
*Clears throat* Ahem! 2014 is about rounding off grin grin grin... While this is true, several characters were exhibited in the course of 2014. Several crews, i.e, groups of people who tend to do similar things are being highlighted and mentioned below. Please feel free to add some of those I forgot to add grin cool

1. The ‘first to comment’ (FTC) crew: This category of people might comment on the issue or argument raised by an OP on the thread but their main focus is to acknowledge or become the first to comment on a thread, particularly when they sense that such threads are Front Page worthy cool

2. The ‘BB/Nokia charger’ crew: Unfortunately, this crew is stylishly going into extinction. They were one of the first crews ever created, if not the first, to deviate from the main point of discussion to creating humour from mostly important issues to issues they have no idea about.

3. The ‘do the needful’ crew: Mhen, I love this crew! I find them fascinating largely because most of the people who belong here are females, often found on the Romance Section (based on my observation). They are more like the ‘yes man’; they will never give their own opinion other than to ask the OP to ‘do the needful’, a subtle way of saying ‘you know what to do. Don’t dull!’ They are largely found on threads that involve ‘sexuality’ and guys/girls seeking advice on if to yield to the demands of a potential partner. kiss

4. The ‘attention seeking’ crew: They can be annoying sometimes. They tend to do things contrary to the rules of the forum just to be known. Often times, they open threads that are sometimes hollow, annoying and offpoint. In most cases, they derail the threads of others just to be recognized. The most beautiful thing about them is that the creative ones in the crew often get lucky with putting a smile on readers’ faces. But largely, they can be annoying. tongue

5. The ‘I’m new on NL, how do I comment’ crew: Quite funny but this screw abuse the grace their words carry. Normally, I’d have loved to place them under the attention seeking crew but they often don’t write advertise their group on almost every thread. They have a funny way of making first timers who view their crew laugh out their heart and in turn get them to ask ‘how on God’s earth did your comment show up then?’ grin

6. The ‘picture or I don’t believe it’ crew: Almost every Nairalander belong to this group, consciously or unconsciously. We imagine pictorial evidence before opening threads, particularly when it involves the state of the country, celebrities, etc. However, the kingpins of this funny crew have evolved overtime from asking for genuine pictorial evidence to pulling the legs of their targets (the Ops). They’re probably the most common on the forum. cool

7. The ‘click here to see the pics’ crew: Bloggers largely obsessed with pulling traffics to their blogs fall into this category. They sometimes give suspense and brandish their write-up with witty words and end up asking readers to follow the link to viewing the pictures for evidence. They could be misleading though. angry

8. The ‘Space Bookers’ crew: Space Bookers of Nigeria (Nairaland) as they have come to be known, are by far very annoying. They secure spots on threads using annoying words, characters, pictures or emoticons. The beauty of this guys is that they are a funny group of people and just enjoy what they do – space booking, of course! wink

9. The ‘F for fish’ crew: These set of persons are best described as the best remedy to those who book spaces with just an alphabet. Their responses depend on the alphabet registered by members of Nairaland.

10. The ‘I School in France’ crew: The first time I read someone made a post and used the catch phrase ‘I school in France’ was somewhere in July. It sounded odd at first but I could remember laughing that night. This crew tend to deviate from the subject matter at hand, deny ever knowing what the thread is all about because they are not in Nigeria at the moment as a result of school (which is in France). Lolz! grin

11. The ‘Ghost’ crew: These folks are quite funny and often keep me wondering why a 2007 moniker has never created a single thread before. The GC have a way of striving to make just about 70 posts since 2007, with no followers, They also have a way of causing terrific views on a thread, yet not comment. Most times, you’re forced to believe a moniker is actually new only to visit the profile and discover it has been registered for ages! undecided

12. The ‘Dairy Keepers’ crew: Okay, I admit, I love this crew so much that I end up stalking most of them unnoticed. You may think diary keepers on the forum are boring, but trust me, they’re not because it takes some level of thoughts kiss

13. The Bigots: As much as I’m not comfortable including this category in the list, it is imperative that they are included; they tend to read beyond discourses and bring out extra sensitive issues all in the name of ethnicity, religion and personal sentiments.

14. The Buhari/Jonathan crew: They are the trending topics on the forum and will be till even after the 14th of Feb, 2015. For these folks, their ‘leader’ is better than others and whatever mistakes the said leaders make, this crew will always stay by their man anytime, any day. angry

15. The Serious-minded crew: I practically adore this folks. They are often serious and direct on the forum. I must also say they are quite intelligent and they rarely make fun of people who need advice or some sort of help on them forum. Some may find them boring but I consider them amazing. I belong to this crew and I love you it. cool grin cool

Kindly add yours... Merry Christmas People! wink wink wink

Tagged:

cuteniva
stabledoc
Dayjhihannon01
Silkmoth33
taiwoawoniyi
ejikechibuzor
bigx
olycholy
paul990
llbhuds
joncom
kareenQueen
safarigirl
cbliss
Vakob
deb6
achyc2002
ammyluv2002
mumumugu
zenopee
baltimora
enellcy
Oluwatola5
IKJ66 smiley

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by akinboyejnr(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
You'v said it all, let me add these ones I noticed some couple of months back

The Advertisers Crew

This group seize every opportunity to advertise one thing or the other.

The Bloggers

This group is on Nairaland to steal lovely writeups on FP for their Blogs.

The "I Am Here To Read Comment" Crew

Their Mission is clear, they are here to read other people's comment.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by IKJ66(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Even tho u did not tag M̶̲̅ε ℓ̊ would still drop my much needed comment,,,,,,,,,,,good1 tho just that ℓ̊ xpected u would have given example !!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Sanchez01: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
IKJ66:
Even tho u did not tag M̶̲̅ε ℓ̊ would still drop my much needed comment,,,,,,,,,,,good1 tho just that ℓ̊ xpected u would have given example !!!!!
Lolz... Corrected! I'm a bit reserved on the forum and giving examples could cause bitterness which I would love to avoid at all cost.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by IKJ66(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sanchez01:

Lolz... Corrected! I'm a bit reserved on the forum and giving examples could cause bitterness which I would love to avoid at all cost.
.........ok
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by macklef(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
S

*murdified*

So this is how space booking works. S.B..A.N crew are very wise people.
U buy land for bush where you see huge turnover for sales when the area finally develops by getting to front page.

MODs stop keeling youths fun by changing SB.AN to nairaland. Therr better things to moderate on herr than that.

BTW this land is for sale, pm me for details
TGIF!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by nanauju(f): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
op which one u fall under?
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Sanchez01: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
nanauju:
op which one u fall under?
Lolz... The Serious-minded crew cool
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
I school in France monsieur.
Can I have a translation in French please.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by holatin(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
read
next !
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sanchez01:

that is the beauty of the forum e-fight always a seller by now this thread for don hit FP damn. anyway my addition is THE OBSERVING GROUP OF COMPANY they hardly post comments on threads and when they do it's always *Observing closely* or Just here to read comment.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by mesoade(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2014
macklef:
S
See one of our members,the spacebookers crew!! . .
Shout out to all S...B.A.N members on Nairaland,we record the highest number of members this year,they tried stopping us by banning us but we're moving from strength to strength . . On behalf of the Nairaland crew on NL . . I wish all nairalanders a merry christmas and a happy new year

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by mesoade(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2014
16. The how did this make FP crew.
17. The observing crew,they are mostly introverts and hardly comment on threads.
18. The keshi must be sacked crew

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by mesoade(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Posts here hardly make FP . . Lalasticlala ,ishilove ,do the needfull
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by teemanbastos(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2014
ok na..

HEN and RAM

8 Likes

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by segun544(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2014
late comers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by holatin(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2014
each category without an example is like food cooked without salt.
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by carterguccy(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Frontpage crew!

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by saxwizard(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
so wat next?
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by danaiks(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
The ones looking for likes crew grin

Well they are the reason why Nairaland is full of so much fun

1 Like

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by BossAyuk: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by rattlesnake(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
The #gej till 2019 pips who don't even have voters card undecided

7 Likes

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by mrborntodoit: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Op,you belong to #4 cos you are seeking for attention grin

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2014
10 type of OPs u see in nairaland

List loading cool.

Anyways repping num 8 till mah chickens bark cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by fatdon2(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2014
7. The ‘click here to see the pics’
crew
grin

1 Like

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by hairyanus: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2014
The North is smarter and united in Politics...it is never about making Nigeria better...it is that power must return to the north... that is why Buhari who has been perpetually unelectable has become the face of change...

Few n.ut heads are decieved to believe that change is coming...there is no change coming anywhere...when a northerner says sai Buhari..he simply says power must return.

Let me ask you, so in that brain of yours, you believe Buhari has the magic wand to transform Nigeria. Na lie. Gej bought into this silly sympathy vote in 2011..we preached change and transformation. Here we are.

The latest breaking news from GMB is that he wont have office of the first lady...while male folks applaud that. It is N insult to women..the first lady office is not Nigerias problem.

APC wants to win....where is their women wing...where is their market women...where is their youth wing..because Thunder refined from hell will fire anybody who want to cause trouble when GEJ is declared winner.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by okiezman(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Reberry(f): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Reping Space bookers! tongue tongue
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
I want to create my Own Crew ...it shall be called " the according to " Crew..
e.g According to GMB,the president of Nigeria in 2015,Nigeria will Experience a wind of Change
According to Seun,nairaland is
According to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by WASMOG(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
G
Re: 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland by contactmorak: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Lol! Hilarious, Checkout the Top 10 worst Nigerian hit songs of 2014 http://www.splendormag.com/2014/12/top-10-worst-hit-songs-of-2014-by.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Nairaland Words For New Members / Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders / Akwa Ibom Woman Confess Of Having Sex With 10 Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.