Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! (2402 Views)

This Can Only Happen When You Are Really In Love (photo) / Oge Okoye Shares New Year Photo In Happy Mood Amidst Husband-Snatching Drama / Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy am so happy tonight, everything is going so smooth.. Scent of christmas and a New prosperous begining is in the Air.
Abeg, even the fact we are alive, hearty is enough reason 2 give thanks to GOD. The year is gradually coming to an end, some people are happy, some are sad , some grieved, some angry, while some are 6ft below.
When one is alive one can make plans, Let's join hands and be good 2 ourselves. It doesn't cost much.. smiley

Am wishing everyone. A very merry merry christmas... And a Prosperous Happy 2015. With love, Amelian. kiss

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by FLAWLES(f): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
IN THE MOOD FOOooooor?
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
wink don't worry flawless, my secret.. But am in da mood for party, popping champagne..feel me? wink...inshort all through d shortcomings, flaws, dissapointments, fckups, lol, and yea joy.. Today crowns it all!.... cheesy
Am frigging happy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
IN THE MOOD FOOooooor?

See wetin you dey ask?

You be learner? You better get in the mood.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by vizkiz: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Errrrmmmmm
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by FLAWLES(f): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
dunkem21:

See wetin you dey ask?

You be learner? You better get in the mood.
.shooou;No thanks
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Amelian:
wink don't worry flawless, my secret.. But am in da mood for party, popping champagne..feel me? wink...inshort all through d shortcomings, flaws, dissapointments, fckups, lol, and yea joy.. Today crowns it all!.... cheesy
Am frigging happy! cheesy

Am in the mood too. Infact, high on booze.

Surprise me by sending a pm.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
.shooou;No thanks

Get in the mood joor.

Its christmas. Send pms to people unexpectedly. Share and show love.

I got a pm from Amelian cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks Amelian. I have problems checking my pms.

You are a jolly good fellow. I love fun lovers.

Merry Christmas.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hehehhehehehehhe Dunkem , yur so funny grin don't mind flawles sad.. I wonder why she's not willing to join us. Cmon flawles, loosen up babe, it won't hurt tongue...

Dunkem am coming over 2 parry... wink

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas Dunkem, I love to loosen up sometimes but 2nite is so different , I feel over the moon... kiss

Merry Christmas# cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Hey Amelian; Are U asleep?

Lets play hide and seek in the moonlight.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Hahahahahahahah. Goodmorning Dunkem, I don sleep gooooo grin.. I didn't know when I fell asleep lastnite.

Merry Christmas dear.. Hide n seek?? ... Mehn, I av cooking to do complete this morning.. But definitely tonite, we will cheesy

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Amelian:
Hahahahahahahah. Goodmorning Dunkem, I don sleep gooooo grin.. I didn't know when I fell asleep lastnite.

Merry Christmas dear.. Hide n seek?? ... Mehn, I av cooking to do complete this morning.. But definitely tonite, we will cheesy

Dearie, What did you cook today? Please e-share.

Lucky me, I got a date tonite. Christmas night and boxing day eve(Giggles, blushes and gyrates in sekem).

Kindly add 21 to the dunkem i.e (dunkem21) when you are ready so that I will get the mention.

Uncorks Origin bitters while waiting ..
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
smiles, got ya dunkem 21 .Today,I prepared Ukodo, with spices mixed with catfish and goat meat, for breakfast, cause that's my traditional meal, then towards afternoon, I cooked jollof rice, mixed with green peas , chopped bits of carrots and fried chicken, while tonight, am just chilling with ice cream and a non alcoholic wine... smiley
so, tasty smiley... few of my friends that came to visit, was like wow! especially to the ukodo( yam cooked with pepper soup ingredients), they love it cheesy... I try small...

so you've got a date tonite , abi?...... baddest guy wink
please e-share when your back....will be waiting cool
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Amelian:
smiles, got ya dunkem 21 .Today,I prepared Ukodo, with spices mixed with catfish and goat meat, for breakfast, cause that's my traditional meal, then towards afternoon, I cooked jollof rice, mixed with green peas , chopped bits of carrots and fried chicken, while tonight, am just chilling with ice cream and a non alcoholic wine... smiley
so, tasty smiley... few of my friends that came to visit, was like wow! especially to the ukodo( yam cooked with pepper soup ingredients), they love it cheesy... I try small...

so you've got a date tonite , abi?...... baddest guy wink
please e-share when your back....will be waiting cool

Waoh! Ukodo? My favourite? I must chop that food o.

Na im be say you go sabi prepare Banga and starch well well

Are you Urhobo?, Isoko or from that area?

Chai, Ukodo.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
hehehehhehehehhehe, yea of course I can prepare banga and starch very well, mixed with stock fish, catfish, bushmeat or goat meat, but I prefer goat meat or chicken... that's one of my best meal smiley

wow, so u know what am talking about! cheesy

that means your confirmed delta, nah... my side is urhobo

how about yours?

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Am Ibo but stay in Delta with many Urhobo friends. Wadoo.

You are making me salivate. You sound like a good cook. Is it possible to taste your food anytime? kiss

Am impressed with your mastery of the lingua franca. Good, correct, flawless queens English.

Did you school in France? shocked
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
awwww, thanks dear, gushing with smiles smiley

For an ibo man to know about these meals, it shows you have close urhobo friends, that's good cheesy....nice one.

for being a good and fun loving sport, yes! I will make any of the meals I mentioned for you.. I love to cook good meals....and I enjoy the flavor ,mehn.. one of my specialties. grin Done deal, then!.. simply send an email, or add me up on watsapp. and when you are about to make your trip. But wait, I hope you are staying in Lagos ? cause any other state? sorry am not game.

School in France? nope, I didn't smiley...Born, Bred, Living still in Lagos, Nija.. but thanks dear, such kind words... am touched embarassed cry

lol
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Amelian:
awwww, thanks dear, gushing with smiles smiley

For an ibo man to know about these meals, it shows you have close urhobo friends, that's good cheesy....nice one.

for being a good and fun loving sport, yes! I will make any of the meals I mentioned for you.. I love to cook good meals....and I enjoy the flavor ,mehn.. one of my specialties. grin Done deal, then!.. simply send an email, or add me up on watsapp. and when you are about to make your trip. But wait, I hope you are staying in Lagos ? cause any other state? sorry am not game.

School in France? nope, I didn't smiley...Born, Bred, Living still in Lagos, Nija.. but thanks dear, such kind words... am touched embarassed cry

lol

See Gobe. You don scatter my dada. Good meals, email, whatsapp. What else can a man ask for again except ehm ehm coughs*

Because of you, I will take a trip to eko and picnic with you @koramo.

You deserve a treat, sweetheart. Serious.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
heheheheheheheheh, thanks dear but you are so funny dunkem21 grin grin grin

but that cough undecided... better keep the coughs silent... sad

don't be oliver twist o, or else the offer is off da list...capish~

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Amelian:
heheheheheheheheh, thanks dear but you are so funny dunkem21 grin grin grin

but that cough undecided... better keep the coughs silent... sad

don't be oliver twist o, or else the offer is off da list...capish~

Sorry o, Abeg, I no cough again. My cough don go, sharp sharp.

Shey you never change mind because person fit die for your hand on Christmas day.

Infact, I no talk again make my mouth no go spoil my banga soup.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
It is getting late for you. Kindly get a good night sleep and relax your nerves for tomorrow.

Sweet dreams.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 26, 2014
smiley... Its alright...will prepare the banga like I promised.

Yea , am about 2 sleep.. Its late.. Till tmrw , take care.. Goodnite and sweet dreamz smiley

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Amelian:
smiley... Its alright...will prepare the banga like I promised.

Yea , am about 2 sleep.. Its late.. Till tmrw , take care.. Goodnite and sweet dreamz smiley

Sweetie, What will you like as a gift for the boxing day?

Gloves?

Seriously looking at that your first picture way you dey bite your tongue.

I no wan cough again but seriously am choking.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hian ! Boxing day? Are u sure , u r on this earth?... We are heading towards Newyear, in few days time.. Rather, say Newyear Eve... But wait , Gloves?....No be only gloves sad

What will I use gloves for? Your neck, bah? tongue
Make I use am free you, No lele.. grin

And my dear, D pic of nibbling wit my lips, is simply an artistic expression.. No need 2 choke oooo... I can't shout o. tongue
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
See correct babe. You no want any gift yet you have promised me starch and banga with enough mechetaram etchataram.

Wetin dem dey call that thing way women dey wear for hand say "I do"? No be gloves dem dey call am? grin

Amelian, that artistic expression has made me to be kissing my phone every 5 mins. People think say I don dey mad sef.

This my cough sef, wey my ventolin inhaler
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hahahahahahahhaha. Oh Lord Dunkem21, I taya for you.. Oh so gloves mean dat?.. shocked.... Hmmmmmmmm, I will accept when I get 2 see you tongue..... U av to kneel like a gentleman 2 place that glove on moi tongue

So uv bn kissing your phone every moment?... Wow, am blushing pink , serious *battling my long eyelashes* wink
But wait a minute! What do u need inhaler for? ... Are u asmathic! shocked
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Not Asthmatic dear. Too much cough.

Blushing pink? When you are pink already with those pink lips.

Badt girl, you come draw my attention to your lovely eyelashes and eyeballs.

Make I no go do something for *cough* dream.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2014
hehehehehehehheheh.....you try grin..... that's good u r not asmathic
but pls take it easy o
this your cough no dey end?

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by dunkem21(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Morning sweetie.

Am really appreciative of your care and concern. Thanks.

This cough plagued me in my childhood days and my mum told me that the only antidote is a mouth to mouth Resuscitation (where you blow air through your mouth to the receivers mouth to free blocked passages. After this exercise, I can stay for 7 years without coughing.

Its too much to ask somebody, thats why I cough to myself.

One day, Help will come.
Re: Merry Christmas Nairalanders, Am Really In The Mood!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
HahahahAhahahhahah. Goodmorning Mr DUnkem21 cool.... You no well, true true... Now I understand grin
Mums are not always right, even when they mean well.. So dear, Go check yourself up, in a hospirul tongue... Let d doctor check u up, professionally.. Abi your mum na doctor ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Finally Opens Up On His Secret Hot Romance With Actress Genevieve Nnaj / Kim And Khloe Kardasian Getting into Their Rides (pic) / Almighty Throwback See Orezi Bephor He Made It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.