Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

A Perfect Gift For All Occassions. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Perfect Gift For All Occassions. (471 Views)

Cakes For All Occassions In Abeokuta / We Do Catering For All Occassions / Bulk Sms Alert For Birthday Invitation,weddings And Other Occassions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Perfect Gift For All Occassions. by idhigbe(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2008
Are you still cracking your head thinking of what to give out for Christmas? I have found a perfect gift that works wonders. Let me explain.

1. If you give it to your wife, believe me throughout the next year she will not give you any headache.
2. If you are having a tough time with your boss in the office, give it to him as a Christmas gift or send it to his wife as a gift for the family and you are sure of getting a promotion next year.
3. If you want to get more blessings from your parents than your other brothers and sisters, then this is a perfect give to send them this season.
4. That mother inlaw that is always complaining about you, it is time to win her love with this wonderful exceptional gift.
5. For the nearly wedded, giving them this gift will place you in their heart and in their home for ever.
6. Give it to a friend and he will never cease trying to please you in everything.
7. If you are a business man, it is the best way to win respect and confidence from your associates.
8. If you want favor from that big oga or madam, there can be no better way of gaining that favor than this exortic beauty.
9. I have talked too much let me just summarize by saying that you can not find a better present to offer to anyone than this one. Try it and bring the magic into your life.

http://www.agents-ng.com/e_shop/categories/Kitchen-and-House%252dHold-Wares/

Hold your breathe, the beauty is overwhelming.

(1) (Reply)

A Simple,proven,duplicatable System You Can Utilize To Make$1,000's/month Online / 100,000 Before Christmas Guranteed / Atamans Perfecta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.