Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) (13173 Views)

Nigerian-born Anthony Joshua Becomes British Heavyweight Boxing Champion(pics) / Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison / WWF Wrestler Hulk Hogan In Ladipo Mushin Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by mistabiola: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2014
lanxlot:
y u de lolzz?

This is the full post tongue cheesy

''Lolzz!!!

And the moderators think Boxing Day is all about
throwing punch''
Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by nemelu123(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2014
yes

Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by M4gunners: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2014
Oboy i never hear dat name before o Oyibo first dey pasmaga until he get wetin he dey fine.
Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by cao(f): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2014
slimaliyu:
Nigerians got talent!!

I was actually at d venue and it turned out 2 b an interesting match,d dude gave his opponent d beating of his life.was jst full of joy ever after until. . . . . . . . .*sobs* jonathan's regime came with a davastating failure dat shattered my dream of a great nigeria.

I'm guessing, you were kidding, since the match happened in 1957 and then we gained independence, then several coups and 4 republics later GEJ showed up...so your joke seems rather pointless, misguided, irrelevant and seems to be suffering from amnesia or selective memory.
Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2014
''This is turning into a slugfest with Bassey doing most of the slugging''!

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by slimaliyu(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2014
meaning nigeria was not a country in 1957? Or coup made d economy then,worst than it is now? I guess u need to read over my post once more or better still get sm1 2 explain to you.
Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by contactmorak: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by Abimbola29(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2014
This very man I remember when i was young back then used to give cash in church we. Used to warship together,he used to be my late mums baptism father,he quarrels with anyone that treat my mum bad when she was young!!!blessed memory to both of them may you two rest in peace!!!
Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by cannonnier(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2014
tbaba1234:
Hogan Bassey became the first Nigerian boxer to hold a world championship, when he defeated Cherif Hamia on June 24, 1957, to claim the World Featherweight Title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZD-upMHfo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Chizoss! See combos.
Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by shaboti: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lwkm . The way that white kid staggered to the stands tho cheesy
Re: Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) by prettyboi1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol.....Bassey damaged that guy's face man. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF Congratulates Egbo On Historic Feat With Tirana / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup / Trent Alexander-Arnold Wins Premier League Player Of The Month Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.