Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Few Traffic, More Adsence Income - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Few Traffic, More Adsence Income (456 Views)

Google Adsence Help / My Google Adsence Application Was Turned Down, Pls What Do I Do? / Google Adsence (unacceptable Site Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Traffic, More Adsence Income by jaylister(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Working like a tug, six hours a day no income looks pitiable. I suffered from this problem when I started AprokoBlog, I will work all day after ad sense approval, but no encouragement from my Google ads and I began to complain to a close friend who is also a publisher, he instructed me that a page can attract few traffic but have more income when the ads is related to page content. And that was actually the problem am facing then. So I asked how can i get more income with few traffic and he said I should try to allow and block ads in Google ad sense that it boosted his CPC which gave him more income and here are some research I came up with after his advice. and he continues saying that this happens mostly in developing countries where Google don’t have enough advertisers, so unrelated ad appear on blogs.

note that You can also underline blog related niche texts in content to notify Google your blog niche (if it is a tech niche blog then any word related to tech should be underlined). this also attract suppose ad to appeaar

· Logon to your ad sense account making it is on classic view for easy job
· Now click on allow and block ads
· Then click on Sensitive Category as seen in the photo below
· And block all the ad that is not related to you blog niche

click to see image explanations
http://www.aprokoblog.com/2014/12/few-traffic-more-adsense-income-this.html
Re: Few Traffic, More Adsence Income by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2014
So like how much should be expecting to earn after applying this method?
Re: Few Traffic, More Adsence Income by jaylister(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ad related to blog wil mak readers easily click on ad, compared to blog wit no related ad, tech loverx read tech blog and what if they found health ad on blog. Dnt u tink it wil reduce d chancex of cliks

(1) (Reply)

Ice Age Host Is Doing It Again / 50gb Disk Space And 50gb Band Width For Just $5 | 1 Year / Upgrade ur Joomla1.5 website To Joomla 2.5/3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.