Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

A Shout Out Thread To Those Born On This Day In History (25th Dec) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Shout Out Thread To Those Born On This Day In History (25th Dec) (529 Views)

Those Born September Let's Meet Here. / Those Born October Let Merge Here.... / Those Born In December,lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Shout Out Thread To Those Born On This Day In History (25th Dec) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2014
This is a shout out thread to those born on this day, the 25th of December..
My Aunty gave birth to her lovely set on twins on this day in a general hospital 5 years ago.. Some hospitals offers free medical services to both the mother and her child with the warm extension of love by giving out cards etc..
A Big shout out to my Nephews, Shedrach and Meshach on your birthday, wishing you a prosperous long life and a happy birthday celebration..
Happy birthday, Jesus Christ of Nazareth..
The author of life and the keeper of my dreams..

Enjoy the yuletide season...
Remain blessed.. .
Re: A Shout Out Thread To Those Born On This Day In History (25th Dec) by oshe11: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2014
waitin
Re: A Shout Out Thread To Those Born On This Day In History (25th Dec) by Drdaps(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy birthday to my amazing mum she's so beautiful she was also born on 25th dec.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Residents Association Meets Here / K / I Need A Descent Christian Lady For Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.