Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Musician Solidstar Remembers Widows On Christmas (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician Solidstar Remembers Widows On Christmas (pics) (1303 Views)

Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows / Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React / 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musician Solidstar Remembers Widows On Christmas (pics) by IceDune: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2014
For no other reason but this, Solidstar has risen to the first page of my all time awesome Nigerian musicians, the sensational singer took out time out of his ever busy Christmas schedule to spend sometime with less privileged widows and distributing bags of rice and gallons of oil to them, so they can have a positive feeling of Christmas.

I am taking it "P" right?, yeah I know, but speak to me when another musician does better, it's not about gaining cheap publicity by going to schools and taking pictures with students and impacting nothing on their lives, it's about giving back to that society that made you all you are today. You know Solidstar is far from being called "A super-rich musician", but he "paid his dues".

Solidstar went for the distribution alongside a few of his labelmates and took to Instagram to share the pictures with a comment
"Season to love and share, so am making out time to help these widows wit d little way i can.."
LOL, I know you all will say Solidstar tipped me, hehehe, naaaa, am just impressed.
More pics [url="http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/musician-solidstar-remembers-widows-on.html#more"]HERE[/url]

source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/musician-solidstar-remembers-widows-on.html#more

Re: Musician Solidstar Remembers Widows On Christmas (pics) by orobs93(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2014
May God bless you...may d good you have done never bring shame to you and your family AMEN...better than those using the period as a mean to show off...1 card or d other...doing as if it is their first Christmas on earth...if this post don't make front page I wount be surprised because we celebrate nonsense in this country.
May b because the modes are friends to those attention seekers or famzing them that's why they always promote stupidity.

Re: Musician Solidstar Remembers Widows On Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2014
From the looks on the widows faces, I can tell they were mandated to take the picures.

Why not take pictures with your bags of rice and oil and leave the widows alone.
Must you broadcast your generousity?

Must you show the world the people you helped out?
I hate celebrities that behave such way and its an evil that must be wiped out.

The bible says give in a manner that your left hand does not know you gave to the right hand, men has praised you and you have received your reward on earth.

For those castigating the celebrities that are releasing their christmas cards, please don't judge because there are still some sensible celebrities out there that doesn't call the camera crew when they are giving back to the society.

God bless us and merry christmas to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Musician Solidstar Remembers Widows On Christmas (pics) by mesoade(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
okoyemike:
From the looks on the widows faces, I can tell they were mandated to take the picures.

Why not take pictures with your bags of rice and oil and leave the widows alone.
Must you broadcast your generousity?

Must you show the world the people you helped out?
I hate celebrities that behave such way and its an evil that must be wiped out.

The bible says give in a manner that your left hand does not know you gave to the right hand, men has praised you and you have received your reward on earth.

For those castigating the celebrities that are releasing their christmas cards, please don't judge because there are still some sensible celebrities out there that doesn't call the camera crew when they are giving back to the society.

God bless us and merry christmas to you and your family.
today is christmas, you must be high on jollof rice . .
Re: Musician Solidstar Remembers Widows On Christmas (pics) by Crocz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Did he remember Patience Jonathan too?...cos they are her "fellow widows"
Re: Musician Solidstar Remembers Widows On Christmas (pics) by mesoade(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Solidstar may God bless you jare . . You're just an upcoming artiste and you're doing what those that have been in the limelight before you have not done . . .the mumu above me said he's broadcasting his generousity, the likes of wizkid,tonto dike,davido et al only post pictures of their newly bought shoes,cars .e.t.c and here's a nigga posting a pic of how he's helping the needy and you're badmouthing him . . You need to be taken to a rehab
Re: Musician Solidstar Remembers Widows On Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
mesoade:
today is christmas, - I must be high on jollof rice . .

People get high on their supply everytime. You aren't the first......... Good for you bro.
Re: Musician Solidstar Remembers Widows On Christmas (pics) by hatux: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wow! This is so nice of him' keep it up bro.. May God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Royal Wedding Photos! Magaji Of Kaikai Weds / Check Out Kcee N1.7million Rolex Submariner Wrist Watch / Karrueche Tran Poses Bra-less For Flaunt Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.