Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Contribute Computer And Digital Abbreviations And Meanings - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Contribute Computer And Digital Abbreviations And Meanings (1170 Views)

80 List Of Common Ict Abbreviations And Their Full Meaning / Some Computer Abbreviations And Their Full Meanings / How To Remove Shortcut Virus From Computer And Drives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contribute Computer And Digital Abbreviations And Meanings by OnoEdosio(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2008
You will agree with me that technical abbreviations and registry help to scare newbies from grasping the fundamentals.This is applicable in any field.So,I'm not yet an expert and I keep forgeting some;lets help out and continue this and increase in knowledge.
GUI:Graphics user interface
EULA:End user license agreement
FTP:File transfer protocol.
Fellow nairalanders,the honour is yours to continue.
Re: Contribute Computer And Digital Abbreviations And Meanings by OnoEdosio(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2008
OOP:Object oriented programming
HTML:Hyper-text mark up language
GPRS:General packet radio service

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Lg Lsp 3510 Cdma Driver Pls / You Don't Have To Endure That Slow Expensive Internet Access. / The Perfect Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.