Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Thanks - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thanks (679 Views)

Please Do Rate My Poem! Thanks / Pls Mod! Chalk Me Buy Taking This Piece To The Front Page. Pls I Beg You. Thanks / Pls I Need Help On Poetic Devices Of This Poem ...... Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Thanks people.
Ayamlaykorn
*modified
Re: Thanks by whitemosquito(f): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
No.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
whitemosquito:
No.
Would it be if I had added the popular copyright note to the poem?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Thanks by yorex2011: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is not plagiarism.. If you are talking bout copyright infringement.. Then that's a different ball game.
Re: Thanks by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
No. It isn't

The author was acknowledged.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hell no...

The important thing when dubbing is citing. He cited the website document to u as author.

Se finis!

Uve got nothing on the bruh!
Re: Thanks by whitemosquito(f): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
laykorn:

Would it be if I had added the popular copyright note to the poem?
Ayamlaykorn
*smile* matter of technicality.

But if you had done so, you could argue that your work was plagiarised. Since however, the fellow credited you...just take it as publicity. You want to get read, don't you? Then be prepared for more of these.

What raises my hackles is when such fellows begin to PROFIT off the work...I can like to kill sumbarri like that...
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
whitemosquito:

But if you had done so, you could argue that your work was plagiarised. Since however, the fellow credited you...just take it as publicity. You want to get read, don't you? Then be prepared for more of these.

What raises my hackles is when such fellows begin to PROFIT off the work...I can like to kill sumbarri like that...
Lol. Thanks.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
whitemosquito:

I was actually caught in a season of mixed feelings when I saw the poem. The poster posted just half of the poem and got way more likes than the full poem got on Nairaland. I was surprised because it was a website I was visiting for a first time and I was the first half of my own poem. Lol

I was laughing and angry at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of These Works? / A Dance Of Humour / The Most Wrongly Used Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.