Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Makeup Must Be Moderate - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Must Be Moderate (1162 Views)

Abuja Folks: Moderate Hands On Makeover Training / Where Do I Shop For Suits (office) At Moderate Prices / Men And Women Suit At A Moderate Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Must Be Moderate by rubbiee(f): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2008
HI everyone was thinking recently about how some girls spend a lot of money to look good and at the end,they end up looking like a clown.personally,i think most girls look beautiful without much makeup. Recently i went for an occasion and some girls came in come and see the way guys were making jest of them.it was so embarrasing becausethey themselves were not comfortable due to the millins of eyes that was on them and i told myself,n by force? the eye shadow they had on was so ridiculous,it was as if they were painters.do u rily think we should go on like this?
Re: Makeup Must Be Moderate by tope2000(f): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2008
Lmao . . . . .Its true
the way some girls apply makeup on their face is absurd lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Makeup Must Be Moderate by bluespice(f): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
well the absurdity of the make up is based largely on the colours used n the ocassion
i use tons of eye liner n eyeshadow black ofcourse when i want to

n still come out looking "normal"
it depends on how u apply it
defo an amy winehouseish make up is strictly meant tor the runway
Re: Makeup Must Be Moderate by spikedcylinder: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
Less, for me, usually is more. wink
Re: Makeup Must Be Moderate by iice(f): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
Depends on the occasion and mood. I love elaborate bright makeup as much as dark and detailed work.
People just need to know what color suits them, how to blend and what about to slab on.
I don't wear make up but i wish i had the energy to apply it.
Re: Makeup Must Be Moderate by Pepeye(f): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Less, for me, usually is more. wink

thats my take on makeup. . . . less is more
Re: Makeup Must Be Moderate by TOYOSI20(f): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2008
Yeah like every other thing in life, undecided

(1) (Reply)

Would You Wear This 10 Commandment Watch? / Miss West Africa International 2011 Is Here – The World Comes To The Gambia! / Attention, Fashionistas: Affordable Top Brand Shoes From USA (prices From N5k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.