Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage (2502 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Calls Out Thisday Style After She Fails To Make Their Best Dressed / US Rapper Busta Rhymes falls off stage, sustains head injury (Pictures) / U.S Singer, Brandy, Walks Off Stage While Performing To An Empty Stadium In Sout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by olaroye96: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Chocolate city rapper, Ice prince is one of the top performing artistes at the music runaway show held last night at the Eko Hotel and Suites.
According to sources, After the rapper performed a few tracks like Oleku, Aboki and failing to get the right response from audience, he shouted the words “This is why I don’t like performing at fashion shows” and he left the stage upset. Also the audience were dissappointed.
see more here>>>> http://www..com/2014/12/fans-fails-to-cheer-ice-prince-up.html

Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lol!
Did he cry?

He's still one of my fav artiste tho (shots on shots)

2 Likes

Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by temitemi1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Very funny grin grin
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by ghost1718(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Olekuundecided don expire,,.......... We need new hit track.......... Damm that is why i dont like Abokìs undecidedundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by Wittylens(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
lol.. Audience can ruin one's career

1 Like

Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by Wittylens(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
ghost1718:
Olekuundecided don expire,,.......... We need new hit track.......... Damm that is why i dont like Abokìs undecidedundecidedundecided

Expired or not. Oleku is still one of my best songs. I still listen to it up till now

2 Likes

Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ice songs no dey carry weight naa..he's jxt lucky he's moving forward..

1 Like

Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by Lumyboi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
D guy go jst dey form foreign for dia.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by ghost1718(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wittylens:

Expired or not. Oleku is still one of my best songs. I still listen to it up till now
that means ur are expired human being too undecidedundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
he will not get his Balance
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by IWillSucceed: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Affordable Xmas data for you and your loved ones from grabdbull
https://www.nairaland.com/2054480/free-mtn-1gb-etisalat-1gb
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by Crocz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nonsense!

"It's like paying a lap dancer to get you on and she demanding you to motivate her"

Suck it up...your job is your job, you find the motivation from wherever

Just get the job done f*cker!

1 Like

Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by Yustash001(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Why dem go cheer him up when 90% of his rapping na for pidgin.....

1 Like

Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by ejiro2130(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
None of you were there and see the kinda of comments you are dishing out on Xmas day

Happy Xmas shaaa
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by iamrealdeji(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
ghost1718:
Lmao,some nairalanders are crazy,expired human being? grin grin
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by latfun22(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
grin
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by DonaldGenes(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
ghost1718:

haha you funny
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by DonaldGenes(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lumyboi:
D guy go jst dey form foreign for dia.... undecided

lmao
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by DonaldGenes(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Crocz:
Nonsense!

"It's like paying a lap dancer to get you on and she demanding you to motivate her"

hian! That's harsh oh
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by Crocz(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:

hian! That's harsh oh

Really, I was actually trying to be nice grin
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by segend(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Crocz:
Nonsense!

smiley cheesy grin
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by Komedy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
ghost1718:
lmao, too funny
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by benkings(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2014
ghost1718:
aboki is an hausa word which means 'friend' ode buruku
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by ghost1718(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
benkings:
aboki is an hausa word which means 'friend' ode buruku
mumu who ask u now grin?? Adamu grin grin this is why i dont like making friends on xmas day grin
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by ghost1718(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Komedy:
lmao, too funny
still thinking of what u said now grin grin grin
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by ghost1718(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Lmao,some nairalanders are crazy,expired human being? grin grin
thats why i slap people on xmas days
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by SAMBARRY: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
No wow factor in his music jare very predictable and boring stage performance. How many times will he even sing that oleku sef. The guy should take a cue from davido and other guys making it in the same industry instead of whining when no one will notice him. He should make more hits and stop depending on oleku his past glory. Dbanj psquare and tuface is there to ask from. Even nice has learnt his lesson
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by benkings(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
ghost1718:
mumu who ask u now grin?? Adamu grin grin this is why i dont like making friends on xmas day grin
ow come dey censored abOk1 to northerner Nawa ooo
Re: Fans Fails To Cheer Ice Prince Up, Rapper Walks Off Stage by ghost1718(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
benkings:
ow come dey censored abOk1 to northerner Nawa ooo
talking trash to meundecidedundecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Loss As Stonebwoy Wins BET 2015 / Hot!:Basketmouth And His Pretty Wife Elsie Visit Universal Studios,Orlando(pics) / Man Discovered Wife Having Sex With His Own Son.-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.