Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

From My Perception 2 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / From My Perception 2 (361 Views)

From My Perception 1 / How To Change People's Perception Of You. / The Corruption Perception Index 2012 (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From My Perception 2 by haconjy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
continuation,

Have talked about Buhari, but now is Jonathan, cause i know some will say am biased that am PDP.

Let me say 3 things i know about his tenure. From the beginning of his sworn in, there is problem he met and the one that started only because he was elected as president.
Some treating to disturb is tenure in office. Many were killed, house, properties, job loss, displacement and so many thing like that.
And this people are the one you want to vote for now only because of one thing you find in them. Because you want CHANGE. How will it be if they won and the people of Niger Delta starts theres, what will you do?
And of which i believe Buhari Will never solve the problem of BH. It can only be reduce, its only GOD that can solve it.
Jonathan is a victim of BH but the question i have in me is that why cant he curb the situation? Does it mean that he cant? Or he want it to be done after he was reelected? Or he does not want to be criticised by some political parties, region or religion? But as a president he failed us in that way.
Truly, there is corruption in this country before but it is as its peak in this administration. Corruption is everywhere, NNPC, House of Senate, house of Rep., every sectors in this country even in Church and Mosque, but mr president is doing nothing about it.
He had never penalised someone for being corrupt. EFCC And ICPC is no more functioning. All is dead. Mr. president, this is not good. Pls clean your government and i dont blame you when you have said it that your government is not corrupt.
And lastly, we are expecting more thins from you. Every sectors must be refine and be clean and so far you have not done much here, you are due to leave the president office.
Economically you are trying but people are getting unemploy everyday and this is affecting us and in lieu of this, you should pack your load and go.
Re: From My Perception 2 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
I'll come back to read when you arrange this in paragraphs. My eyes can't read it this way sir. Please try to arrange.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: From My Perception 2 by haconjy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ok. Thank

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Data On Glo And Mtn Now / Guys/ladies,what Are Your Allergies / Reclaiming The Future: We Must Choose The Future We Want – And Face It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.