Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Who Would Your Shout Out Go To...on A Special Season Of Celeberation Like This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Would Your Shout Out Go To...on A Special Season Of Celeberation Like This (507 Views)

If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / Shout Out To Those Who Did This!!!! / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Your Shout Out Go To...on A Special Season Of Celeberation Like This by ProfRoland(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
as we all know we are in a season of celeberation ...i think its time to let the world and all the nairalanders know who you cherish most....
Starting with me my shout out goes to God almighty,my mum,my dad, and my whole family member....i want to say i love them all....please mods move to the appropiate section if nt in the right place
Re: Who Would Your Shout Out Go To...on A Special Season Of Celeberation Like This by davo90tico(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!
Re: Who Would Your Shout Out Go To...on A Special Season Of Celeberation Like This by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
I want 2 make a shoutout 2 my mummy & my daddy & evrybdy dat gave birth 2 me & 2 all my fans

Re: Who Would Your Shout Out Go To...on A Special Season Of Celeberation Like This by akiode89: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
My Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺ one crush OLUWATOYIN

(1) (Reply)

Text "Hungry To 3325" To Know The Nearest Tea Centre In Your Street. / My 20 Prophesy For The Year 2015 / Omg...why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.