Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Christmas: What Part Of The Chicken Did You Eat Today? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas: What Part Of The Chicken Did You Eat Today? (598 Views)

The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / What Did You Eat Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: What Part Of The Chicken Did You Eat Today? by Stamfordking(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
As we all know, fowl is the traditional animal killed by the majority of people celebrating xmas. A fowl as a whole consists of various parts which we consume according to our individual preference.

I like to know that part you ate today. Personally, i ate the head as usual because there is a natural sensation attached to the brain of fowls.

-The Head.
-Arm.
-Neck.
-Leg.
-Tigh.
-Liver.
-Gizzard.
-Chest.
-Back.
-Others(specify)
Re: Christmas: What Part Of The Chicken Did You Eat Today? by holatin(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
anus
Re: Christmas: What Part Of The Chicken Did You Eat Today? by kestolove95(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
chicken chicken!!!wey una Muslim brothers dey kill ram..mtseew,thank God my dad was able to kill he goat sha..wetin b chicken,12months u kill buy ram of 50k or he goat of 10k...na to dey dixturb peopl,xmass dix xmass dat

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time To Put Eggs Back On The Menu? Let Us Know!! / Computer Use In Dietetics And Nutrition Practice / How I Celebrated World Water Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.