Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Must Read: Payback Time…. (part 1) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read: Payback Time…. (part 1) (764 Views)

Payback / Very Cool Payback / Payback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Payback Time…. (part 1) by bigmosel: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Must Read: Payback Time…. (Part 1)

I have been trying to get this girl almost 4yrs now
“Whenever i see her i feel a great heartbeat she sent me to another world with her appearance.
HER NAME IS JANET MY NAME ISABBEY AND HER FRIEND NAME IS JESSY

Have tried all ny best to get to this girl but hell no i was just like a forced nigga to her i had always felt comfortable with her even when am angry .
Well i blame myself because am not courageous ,before i even brought upany love words she breaks me.
I feel she is best in my world but no she keeps hurting me for good 4yrs..
I ALWAYS HEARD ABOUT GUYS WHO F**K HER EVEN IF AM TRYING TO FORCE PLAY WITH HER AND A GUY PASS SHE WOUKD JUST STAND TO THE GUYS HUUH IT HURTS.
“Jessy is her friend which always like me trying to show me what she has because of the love for her friened i do decline offers”
* WELL I SOON BRaKE THE LAW WHEN I PARTED WAYS WITH HER AND START DANCING TO HER FRIENDS TUNE.*
*Enough of this ellaboration lets get to real deal i was at the front of my house when jessy came to me*
Jessy : You look lonely.
Me : If its seems so.
Jessy : Why are you talking like these are we quarelling before.
“Believe me she is very.caring i had to laugh”
Me : hahaha no.we aint.
Jessy : Is.it because of that girl janet you are avoiding me?
Me :.See i liked your friend but she is taking me for granted.
Jessy :She just feel like see i have things to tell you dude its been bothering me.
“Sitted well to hear the confession”
Me : OK am all ears.
Jessy : I dont know whats happening i do have a very fast heartbeat when am with you,i have always wanted to have this chance to sit with you one on one.
Me : Just go straight to the point.
“A very serious look.”
Jessy : i dont know how to put it for you.
“A very jentle smile from me to make her feel comfortable”
Me : Just tell me i would be gentle .
Jessy : (sigh) i have feelings for you,i cant just stand it when my friend hurts you,i like you.
“A very strong look she was expecting an answer from me”
Me : i.likeyou too..
“She diidnt expect it she was too happy she gave me a kiss Luckily for her,hwr friend was passing”
Jessy :i love you.
Me : i love you too..

CONTINUE READING HERE
Re: Must Read: Payback Time…. (part 1) by alhajimikehell(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
the kind of story u tell a god

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / Question Of The Day? / Conversation Btw Me And Airtel Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.