Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) (4544 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Christmas Eve with Sis kiss

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:56am On Dec 26, 2014
...Eve

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:58am On Dec 26, 2014
My Sis and I decided to host a party!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:01am On Dec 26, 2014
My elder bro and his Gf wink

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:02am On Dec 26, 2014
Sis and myself...after cleaning up the compound! Expecting our guests... wink

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 26, 2014
You're looking sharp. Do I see an engagement ring? cool
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:05am On Dec 26, 2014
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:06am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:
You're looking sharp. Do I see an engagement ring? cool
Lmao! I'm waiting for you naa...do the needful! And be fast about it...2015 is here again o grin engage me now o!

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Our Guests!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:09am On Dec 26, 2014
My Old time Crush!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Lmao! I'm waiting for you naa...do the needful! And be fast about it...2015 is here again o grin engage me now o!
I'm now under pressure cheesy
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:10am On Dec 26, 2014
My Sis and her frds!!! #BatchB#ImoState

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:11am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

I'm now under pressure cheesy
Let's do this honey! No time!!! grin grin
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:13am On Dec 26, 2014
The Head tie Competition!!

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:15am On Dec 26, 2014
Humm....My Closest male friend *rme* famzing my bestie tongue

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Let's do this honey! No time!!! grin grin
*goes down on one knee*
Will you e-marry me?
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
Humm....My friend famzing my bestie
Na sharp guy tinz cheesy
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:17am On Dec 26, 2014
Cyril..

My crush of then...hehe
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:18am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

*goes down on one knee*
Will you e-marry me?
Oh my gossssshhhhh!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

No lol

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

Na sharp guy tinz cheesy
grin grin guys no dey dull naa grin
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh my gossssshhhhh!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Yes!

Yes!!

Yes!!!

Hugs her.
Its party time
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Friends...

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

grin grin guys no dey dull naa grin
Abi. But sometimes, person no get liver to toast a lady.
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:24am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

Hugs her.
Its party time
Come for introduction o! My parents are waiting angry
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Come for introduction o! My parents are waiting angry
shocked shocked
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:32am On Dec 26, 2014
smiley
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:33am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

shocked shocked

angry angry isn't that the essence of engagement? Abi u just wanna keep me with u ? Without getting married? angry
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Whew!
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

angry angry isn't that the essence of engagement? Abi u just wanna keep me with u ? Without getting married? angry
We could get e-married. I'll meet your e-parents soon wink

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:44am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

We could get e-married. I'll meet your e-parents soon wink
angry Not interested! This fraud angry
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 26, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

angry Not interested! This fraud angry
Please oh. Ejoor. I didn't mean to hurt you
Re: How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:51am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

Please oh. Ejoor. I didn't mean to hurt you
E don do!!!! angry make I go find my soulmate.... Biko!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking!! Pyramid Found In MARS By NASA Scientists / Actor, NONSO DIOBI Moves In With Gay Lover Into Banana Island Mansion / My Encounter With An Edo Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.