Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, (25414 Views)

Lagos Acquires 2,134 Hectares Of Land In Other States To Boost Agriculture.. / Price Increase For Farmland From N5k To N10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
With ease
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
If you have what is takes why not give it a shot
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2016
Good day
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tgif
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2016
God bless you for all the calls
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by dixon400(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls am interested but I need full detail and when can I come see the site. You can contact me on Dixon 400 at yahoo dot come
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2016
Farming is our pride
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by dayonuel(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2016
AreaFada2:
There are some questions some people posted before but not answered:
Do you have to be an Ogun native? NO
How fast is the application process? IT TOOK ME ABOUT 14 MONTHS TO GET MINE
Which part of Ogun are lands allocated? EVERYPART
Can you handle the process? NO, BUT I CAN GUIDE U
More questions from me:
Suppose you have just recently registered an Agribiz company, you don't yet have 3 years tax certificate, how will that affect the process? I HAD TO PAY THE GOVT FOR THIS TO GET MY TAX ID AND RECEIPT
And the account details/statement, is that meant to indicate your financial firepower? NO
Thanks.
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by dayonuel(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Hi All,

Am sorry I would have loved to reply or provided response to everyone's querry on Ogun State Agricultural land allocation but I DO NOT the platform is not giving me this option of replyin per conversation. Basically, I just got my allocation at Owowo Model farm settlement. 10 acres.. Amount due to govt is 290k.. I am not from Ogun state.. I put in my application last year April.. was called for interview this April 2016.. I got my allocation first second week in August 2016.

I just applied following the laid down processes and providing all required documents... I HOPE THIS HELPS?
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Still on
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by dixon400(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Drop ur number
sabawex:
Still on
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
It is funny how govt keep having 5 years tax clearance as a requirement but when foreign investors come, they go and beg them with incentives and land grants.

1 Like

Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Happy new month
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Its possible
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Its possible
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2016
In progress
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by skillero(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2016
skillero:
We do processing including the required feasibility study of the type of agricultural practice you want to get involved with call 08183033590 for details
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2016
Its possible
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tgif
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
You will never know how regretable it will have been to have started earlier
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
keeping on
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2016
The major input in government land processing is patience
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Still on
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2016
The only solutions to food security is for everyone to be involved in providing needed solutions
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2016
Happy new week
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by rafcrown(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please,I have interest. Can you contact me via email - adecrown22@gmail.com
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
apology to those that have tried our lines ..we are very much available..may God be pleased with us ....food security is a necesity
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dear interested farmers,
farming is a great venture with gurranteed return on your investment..one thing you should be mindful of is that you may travel and see vast land do not make mistake that such land is vacant or of no or little purpose..transaction is going on on such land which most likely you may not be aware .."Land" is limited in supply. take that decision now and let help you to invest in the future of Nigeria..Food security is our collective responsibility
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
keep your head up
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by Nationalman: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
sabawex:
keep your head up
hello I am interested in getting the farmland from Ogun state govt .please how do I go about it.thanks
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
effort is on to explain the process but if need more update call 08037722526

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groundnut Pyramids In Kano In The 1960's / Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items / A Trip To The Biggest Pig Farm In Africa – Oke Aro Piggery Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.