Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, (25402 Views)

Lagos Acquires 2,134 Hectares Of Land In Other States To Boost Agriculture.. / Price Increase For Farmland From N5k To N10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Good morning everyone..
I am very sure that many people had applied for Government farmland in ogun state, yet no much tangible result or update ..the challenge is not far fetched From omo onile issue ,incapability of some applicants. We however still helping to solve your farmland related issue .. In Ogun oyo ,osun through complete package of Farming and farmland solutions.
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Happy New month
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by cillion: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
pls is the youth targeted programme still on in ogun state
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2017
cillion:
pls is the youth targeted programme still oon in ogun state
Hopefully but do your proper findings in ogun state ministry of agriculture
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
May God bless those that have not giving up on us
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 3:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Happy eld el kabir
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by jackomagnus(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
I need land to lease in Akinyele LGA of Oyo State.

Pls help!
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 4:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Pcat me on my whassap 08176126858
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Live
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by damtopshade: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
pls i want to go into farming,i need a farmland on lease in Ogun State.can you assist?
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
When you aew ready impossibility is nothing
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by wg01: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2017
can you get me quarry land ?
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by jamolay(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Do you want to go into Agriculture but lack the Necessary Skills and Adequate Funding?

You need not worry, Green Nation; an Agriculture and Value Chain Company registered with CAC is here to provide a Solution to these problems.

If u wish to know more join us in the presentation classes on WhatsApp.

If you are interested, add 080-6232-0880 on whatsapp or Join via Link

https:///4zgLeivGcD96jYy3WgZBZ4
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by jackomagnus(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
jackomagnus:
I need land to lease in Oyo State (preferably Akinyele LGA).

Pls help!

I still need land oooo!!!!
Like 3 acres
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
I really appreciate those that have been able to call do business with us in last year ...the reason for us to keep this update on low key is the over subscribed applications in Ogun state...we really wish our client were able to get farmland how ever
We still provide your farmland solution
Through improve seedlings
Feasibility studies for your agric business
Farm crises intervention
Poultry equipments
Land solutions
Etc
Thank you and God bless
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by MDDarah84(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
jackomagnus:

I still need land oooo!!!!
Like 3 acres

#8000 per acre for lease in Moniya area.If u are interested, send me a mail
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by bluke(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
MDDarah84:

do you have for outright sale
or
lease to buy and
how much
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 5:34am On Feb 19, 2018
The raining season is fast approaching ...let's be prepared
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by jackomagnus(m): 3:04am On Mar 07, 2018
I'm interested. I need ur contact number. Whatsapp too if possible.

Tnx

MDDarah84:

Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 5:32am On Mar 07, 2018
#beware
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Happy new farming period
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by Thebeacon(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2018
MDDarah84:

is this still available?
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
Okay
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 3:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Hot dip galvanized cages available for sale
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2018
The first and second farming year has been so rough for ...investors but with clear vision and commitment impossibility does not exist
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by Koladdee: 2:49am On Nov 20, 2018
Hello,
Please, who has any information about if i can still get farmlands in Ogun or Oyo
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
Still very much in business of helping the less previledge
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
God is in control
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by Mehobi: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
How much is one acre of farmland in ijebu north
Re: Complete farm solution: GeGetting Hectares Of Farmland From Ogun,OYo, by sabawex(m): 3:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Depend on
community
Size of land you need
The nature of the farmland (bushy or recently farmed )
The access road
Etc
You need to budget feomy 300k per acre to 1m depend on if there is crop on it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers / Groundnut Pyramids In Kano In The 1960's / Nigeria’s Agric Export Surges To Highest On Record, Here Are The Top Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.