Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas (2237 Views)

Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by okoro4: 5:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Empress Njamah spent her
Christmas at home with her younger brother and her movie
director, John Njamah.

Aw!So much love at home.

More photo here: http:///4ok

1 Like

Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by echobee(f): 5:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Ok! angry
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2014
See fresh laps
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by mizjules(f): 6:24am On Dec 26, 2014
The title sha" Moving director". Plus thiswoman n her claws n sachet water everytime! What happened to bottled water?
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by FruityLass: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2014
That home needs some renovations undecided
*tuee!
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by ROZZAYY(f): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmmm ok
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2014
FruityLass:
*tuee!
lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by Glaxx(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2014
brb
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2014
samflexxy:
See fresh laps
guy so you see that thing. I just dey imagine myself in between that fresh lap.
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by repogirl(f): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2014
FruityLass:
*tuee!
LMAO, na why she dey find rich guys na, to renovate her house, but seriously, I can't eat in a yard like that much less put it up for public viewing.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by contactmorak: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2014
Nice
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by suregirl1(f): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2014
repogirl:
LMAO, na why she dey find rich guys na, to renovate her house, but seriously, I can't eat in a yard like that much less put it up for public viewing.
FruityLass:
*tuee!
and some pole claiming what they re not, snap ur father's house #be real

1 Like

Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by suregirl1(f): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2014
repogirl:
FruityLass:
*tuee!
and some pple claiming what they re not, snap ur father's house #be real

1 Like

Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by repogirl(f): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2014
suregirl1:
and some pple claiming what they re not, snap ur father's house #be real
loooool, not claiming anything dear but if my fathers house looked like that, I sure would not put it up for viewing, its an eyesore!

1 Like

Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by brixton: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Ah I love that John guy... NoHomo tho!
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by earthrealm(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2014
THE home needs renovation and tushing up.......what are they doing with all the money they are/have made?......kai naija peeps living like animals since 1830
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by mesoade(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2014
googlepikin:
guy so you see that thing. I just dey imagine myself in between that fresh lap.
is this your new year resolution?
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by mesoade(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2014
earthrealm:
THE home needs renovation and tushing up.......what are they doing with all the money they are/have made?......kai naija peeps living like animals since 1830
a picture of your house with you in it or?
Re: Photos:Empress Njamah Having Fun With Her Movie Director On Christmas by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
mesoade:
is this your new year resolution?
yes if its going to be your sisters legs.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Kim And Kanye West's Double Date With Beyonce And Jay Z / See Hot Photos Of Maheeda's Daughter / Hope You Wont Get Scared Reading About This Transsexual Tattoed Freak? pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.