Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics (9360 Views)

Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) / See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake / Ini Edo And Amber Rose At Miss Earth Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by fikistick: 6:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Gengen, who say we also don't have Kim Kardashian and Amber rose in naija. I tell you that they,ve got nothing on Halima.

Continue to see more pictures below:

www...com

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2014
see as she be. Old cargo.

11 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by fikistick: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2014
more

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by fikistick: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2014
Who says she can't stand or compete with Kim and Amber Rose

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by neily(f): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2014
She can definitely compete and win with her fat tummy lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by ROZZAYY(f): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2014
So dem tell u say kink and amber be like dis. Mtcheeeeew

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by mizjules(f): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Work on your tummy n arms ma

6 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by Airforce1(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Looks like she dey do menstruation

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Na wa the thing no just look easy on her.

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2014
This is ASStoundingly ASSplosive!
Wallahi tallahi, if I catch that asss in a doggy position, WAFE KU LALEYI.
I won't stop until I hear the trumpet.

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2014
She doesn't look sexy, her arseee doesn't have a good shape, looks like It was panel beaten , her stomach and arms need to trim down. This pixs do nothing for her.

8 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by chinnyonwu(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2014
more like competing with mama peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by tellwisdom: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Who's she?? sad

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2014
only if Santa will give me dis girl for Christmas. it will be the best Christmas ever!!
Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Chai....! See ass,, if ds one free give u that thing make u do, i swear if u no speak in tongues make i no why.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by fikistick: 8:24am On Dec 26, 2014
googlepikin:
only if Santa will give me dis girl for Christmas. it will be the best Christmas ever!!

You won kill yah self
Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by enoqueen: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2014
that's not a nice shape
Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by icebebe(f): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Mtchwwwww
Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by sundoj08(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2014
Its actually kinda disgusting. #Full of fat cells

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2014
fatty bum bum

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by pretydiva(f): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Padded butt

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by fikistick: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Caisenes:
fatty bum bum

that's her selling point
Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by contactmorak: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Hilarious! See the Top 10 worst Nigerian hit songs of 2014 http://www.splendormag.com/2014/12/top-10-worst-hit-songs-of-2014-by.html
Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by clemcykul(f): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2014
cut her some slack pls some of u here r just like amoeba with faces of monkeys having ebola. she is sexy by her confidence abt her body no silicone anywer like kim n odas. besides kim is an over priced ninny

5 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by fikistick: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2014
clemcykul:
cut her some slack pls some of u here r just like amoeba with faces of monkeys having ebola. she is sexy by her confidence abt her body no silicone anywer like kim n odas. besides kim is an over priced ninny

True talk, she's herself. Natural with no silicone

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by osamaBUSH(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2014
This something i really don't understand. Why did she snap her nyash in great detail just to post it online?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by mesoade(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2014
See as her body sag finish like mama sikira own wey don dey sell Akara since the days of Noah

7 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by charles316: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Great a$$. Well, the ass is great with her clothes on. Don't know How it look nude. I fear stretch marks because naija women Never do butt exercise. Butt exercise is good for everyone with average to Big bum bum if not you will look sexy with clothes on and funny without clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by fikistick: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2014
charles316:
Great a$$. Well, the ass is great with her clothes on. Don't know How it look nude. I fear stretch marks because naija women Never do butt exercise. Butt exercise is good for everyone with average to Big bum bum if not you will look sexy with clothes on and funny without clothes.

grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by akinsadeez(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
charles316:

Hun! expert in ''buttology'' grin I hail o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Competes With Kim And Amber Rose's Butt In New Xmas Pics by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
This is actually an insult to Kim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Adanma Luke Releases Sexually Inviting Birthday Photos / Ghanaian TV Presenter And Actress Abena Korkor Naked Video & Photos Leaked / Nigerian Hiphop Artists List And Their Real Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.