Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,966 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

What Is The Price Of Brand New Bajaj - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Is The Price Of Brand New Bajaj (1869 Views)

****SOLD******SOLD**** / Brand New Bajaj 220F For Sale / Brand New Bajaj Pulser 220F Bikes For Sale At www.phillyandmools.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Brand New Bajaj by Helenbims(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders, Please I Want To Go Into Okada Transport Business But Would Like To Know What Type Of Bajaj Will Be Good For The Business, The Price And Also Best Specification Including What It Involves To Register It And Getting Someone To Ride It. Your Response Will Be Helpful. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Price Of Brand New Bajaj by groyne(f): 6:07am On May 29, 2017
[right][/right]
Helenbims:
Fellow Nairalanders, Please I Want To Go Into Okada Transport Business But Would Like To Know What Type Of Bajaj Will Be Good For The Business, The Price And Also Best Specification Including What It Involves To Register It And Getting Someone To Ride It. Your Response Will Be Helpful. Thanks.

#lollytine# have you gotten any answer concerning the motorcycle business, because I have interest in the same business

(1) (Reply)

2006 Lexys Rx330 For Sale / Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale. / Registered Toyota Corolla 04 @ 650k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.