Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. (1030 Views)

** Guide To Unlock Vodafone France R206 , R205 3 Router * Use Any Networks / How To Use Any SIM With Any Modem Without Unlocking The Modem / How To Use Mtn Fastlink To Browse With Any Sim (unlock Your Modem Now). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by kayfeez(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Good morning fellow Nairalanders
Advice: I need a good and reliable modem that can use any sim. and at what cost can I get what I desire from the modem?
thanks in advance.....
Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Buy mtn modem(hawei) and unlock it is better
Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by Edygrin(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2014
I'll advice you to get a HSDPA 3G Modem, it works with any sim and very fast too. You can get it on konga for less than 4k.

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by bedfordng(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
get either airtel modem or mtn.must be a 3G modem.don't go for glo bolt or glo netpro e303

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by kayfeez(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Edygrin:
I'll advice you to get a HSDPA 3G Modem, it works with any sim and very fast too. You can get it on konga for less than 4k.

no need to unlock anymore ?
Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by kayfeez(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
azuson:
Buy mtn modem(hawei) and unlock it is better

how do I unlock it and how much is their subscription?
Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by Edygrin(m): 12:12am On Dec 31, 2014
kayfeez:

no need to unlock anymore ?
Yea, no need to unlock. Sorry for the late reply

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by Vstuffs(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2014
Edygrin:
Supported
Advise you get from Ikeja
#2,500....price d stuff well..cos some sellers will said #6,000
Brought my own #2,500(really cool...
Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by Edygrin(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Vstuffs:

Supported
cool, got mine from konga about a month ago

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vstuffs:

Supported

When did u buy it, bro? Computer village? I'm also interested in getting one.
Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by Vstuffs(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
opeyemy3939:

When did u buy it, bro? Computer village? I'm also interested in getting one.
Yea..but I can sell mine for you #2k(still very good) work in different sim....I am leaving lag on sunday..so if interested contact me to pick up tommorow
Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vstuffs:

Yea..but I can sell mine for you #2k(still very good) work in different sim....I am leaving lag on sunday..so if interested contact me to pick up tommorow

Where shd we meet? are u sure its still okay
Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by Vstuffs(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
opeyemy3939:

Where shd we meet? are u sure its still okay
yes still very ok...I stay at oshodi area..
Re: Advice: I Need A Good And Reliable Modem That Can Use Any Sim. by kayfeez(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
thanks guys for the suggestions.... I WILL GET IT FROM KONGA

(1) (Reply)

Acer Travelmate 4050 Pm, 40gb, 1.5gb, Dvd @ 13k / How And Why You Should Upgrade To The New Windows 10 And Features Of It / HP Mini Laptop For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.