Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Free Online Wealth Discussion Meeting/training On A New Online Wealth Program - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Online Wealth Discussion Meeting/training On A New Online Wealth Program (913 Views)

Online Wealth Pack / Build Your Online Wealth Now: Dont Miss This / Online Wealth Creation Package With Flawless Proofs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Wealth Discussion Meeting/training On A New Online Wealth Program by mrtee(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2006
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
i want to use this medium to invite you to a training program, on online wealth, that i just discovered and its really profiting me.This training is free no fees involved to attend.
All you have to do is to indicate interest that you will attend by sending a mail to wealthzone42@yahoo.com stating I WILL ATTEND. as the subject. The reason for this is that the space to be used for this interactive session sits only 50 people.At the training we shall be discussing on online business that one can do genuinely and earn good money just like we are doing.
Please note that your ticket to the venue is the reply of the mail u sent, which you have to print out and come with it to the venue.If you are coming with your friends please, kindly tell them do the same thing, this to avoid turning anybody back once the hall is filled.Thanks

VENUE:TANTALIZER OGUNLANA DRIVE OFF MASH BUSTOP
SURULERE,LAGOS
TIME :10AM- 12PM
DATE :WEDNESDAYS AND SATURDAYS

Please endavour to come on time cos the hall was paid for only 2hrs
Also we have manuals and Cds fo the online business which u can buy at moderate rate btw N300- N500.(not compulsory)

(1) (Reply)

A Free Chance To Visit China! / Buy Egold For N138 / $ / Will $20 Seed Grow To $40 Harvest In 24 Hours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.