Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! (635 Views)

SERMON Jotters:ebola Testimony;by Wife Of The Owner Of The Hospital Where Sawyer / What You Av Learn From Nairaland 2014 / Meet The winner of Mr Nairaland 2014!!!!!! Yeahhhhhh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! by Neldrizzy(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Yeah, people its time to give thanks to God for all he has done all through 2014.
i don't think there is anybody who don't have testimony, being alive is enough reason to give thanks to God.

Atleast for the food, water and Air we breath. Many started the year but couldn't end the race.

What is/are ur 2014 achievement?? And what do you want to thank God for all through 2014

My Achievements :
(1) I gained Admission into one of the most Prestigious University in Nigeria (UNIBEN)

(2) I launched My own blog, www.Nanvibez.com

(3) I met good online friends who contributed to My Life in one way or the other.

(4) I bought Laptop with My own hard earned Money .

Thanksgiving:

(1) God spares My mummy's Life; she had a terrible accident this year, Yet she survived.

(2) My family produced THE FIRST ENGINEER from My great Grandpa's Lineage in the person of My elder brother.

(3) My 3 cousin sisters got married.

(4) more still coming----

Tags kachisbarbie
Tallesty1
Chibwike
Miztola
Kristina1
VIzkiz
Rozzayy
Francistony
Fabdedon
Tosyne2much
Emyben
Baritone
Pweetyz
Okotv
Priscaoge
Elantracy
Yuzjet
Come in and share ur testimony

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2014
@ op thank God 4 u

I don't remember any achievements through out this year, it was really tough but i thank God 4 everything.
1. For the gift of life
2. Good health
3. For protecting my parents n siblings.
4. For my guy, he is the best thing that happen to me this year. Love u dearly...

I believe next year will be better
Re: Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! by hungryboy(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2014
*continues listening to story for the gods*
Re: Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! by alberto2k(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2014
*i thank God for keeping my family safe and hale till this very moment

Testimonies
*i just made FP again
*i recorded my first single ever... Produced by Legacy
*i finally got a room to myself, no more sharing with siblings
*i still made FP again!
Re: Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Compliments of the season @Neldrizzy.m

I would basically ThankGod for the gift of Life.
*for my extended/nuclear family...friends (online/offline)
The achievements have been great, I can't be specific.
TUL
Re: Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! by Neldrizzy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Compliments of the season @Neldrizzy.m

I would basically ThankGod for the gift of Life.
*for my extended/nuclear family...friends (online/offline)
The achievements have been great, I can't be specific.
TUL
compliment of the season fam.... Hope yu are enjoying the hols
Re: Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! by pweetyz(f): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2014
Well..my achievements..all thanks to God

#I made my waec,neco,jamb and post utme at the first sitting and also gained admission into one of the most prestigous universities in Nigeria..the university of benin

#i worked for and earned money for myself for the 1st time in my life

#there are a lot more buh i gats stop here

i'm also thanking God for good health
for the life of my family and friends offline and online
for answered prayers
and also for my achievements

Baba God..you too much
Re: Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! by yuzjet(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Yeah, people its time to give thanks to God for all he has done all through 2014.
i don't think there is anybody who don't have testimony, being alive is enough reason to give thanks to God.

Atleast for the food, water and Air we breath. Many started the year but couldn't end the race.

What is/are ur 2014 achievement?? And what do you want to thank God for all through 2014

My Achievements :
(1) I gained Admission into one of the most Prestigious University in Nigeria (UNIBEN)

(2) I launched My own blog, www.Nanvibez.com

(3) I met good online friends who contributed to My Life in one way or the other.

(4) I bought Laptop with My own hard earned Money .

Thanksgiving:

(1) God spares My mummy's Life; she had a terrible accident this year, Yet she survived.

(2) My family produced THE FIRST ENGINEER from My great Grandpa's Lineage in the person of My elder brother.

(3) My 3 cousin sisters got married.

(4) more still coming----

Tags kachisbarbie
Tallesty1
Chibwike
Miztola
Kristina1
VIzkiz
Rozzayy
Francistony
Fabdedon
Tosyne2much
Emyben
Baritone
Pweetyz
Okotv
Priscaoge
Elantracy
Yuzjet
Come in and share ur testimony

Thanks for all the wishes..... All d same to u!
Re: Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! by Nimen(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2014
You no tag me... No worry i've forgiven your sins.

* Thank God for life.

* Thank God for my bank account

* Thank God for admission

* Thank God for vision.

* Thank God for the things i cant mention here.

God dey sha smiley
Re: Nairaland 2014 Thanksgiving/testimony!!! by elantraceey(f): 1:03am On Dec 30, 2014
Hi dearie , i just saw this mention , you didnt spell my nick correctly .

Thank God for you and your family and i pray that next year will be filled with more and greater testimonies , Amen .

(1) (Reply)

Why The New 100 Note Has Anyone Thought About It. / 9 Simple Tricks That Will Make You Look Smarter (according To Science) / Lunatic Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.