Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Newly Built One Bedroom Miniflat In Ajah ~ Cheap & Urgent Letting - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newly Built One Bedroom Miniflat In Ajah ~ Cheap & Urgent Letting (877 Views)

NEWLY BUILT ONE ROOM SELF CONTAINED FOR RENT AT IKOTA LAGOS / 2 Units Of Brand New 3 Bedroom Bungalow To Let In Thomas Estate Ajah. Cheap Rent / 6 New Units Of 2 Bedroom Bungalows To Let Opposite Farapark Estate Ajah. Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Built One Bedroom Miniflat In Ajah ~ Cheap & Urgent Letting by Zeta(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'm relocating so I need to let my place go at Eputu, Ajah. I have a year left counting from August 2015. It has a big parlour with dining room, kitchen and bathroom, all tiles. Borehole with constant water and it's not far from the road.

I'm giving it away at N250k for the 1 yr left on the place. No agent and agreement fee. Pay and pack in.

Call 07037122181 or 09093674043.

Re: Newly Built One Bedroom Miniflat In Ajah ~ Cheap & Urgent Letting by free2ryhme: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
Zeta:
I'm relocating so I need to let my place go at Eputu, Ajah. I have a year and eight months left. It has a big parlour with dining room, kitchen and bathroom, all tiles. Borehole with constant water and it's not far from the road.

The rent is 250k/year but I'm giving it away at N350k for the 1 yr 8 months left on the place. No agent and agreement fee. Pay and pack in.

how legit is this
Re: Newly Built One Bedroom Miniflat In Ajah ~ Cheap & Urgent Letting by mitchyy(f): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Zeta:
I'm relocating so I need to let my place go at Eputu, Ajah. I have a year and eight months left. It has a big parlour with dining room, kitchen and bathroom, all tiles. Borehole with constant water and it's not far from the road.

The rent is 250k/year but I'm giving it away at N350k for the 1 yr 8 months left on the place. No agent and agreement fee. Pay and pack in.

I know someone who needs this. I hope there won't be issues with landlord. Is there any proof that you actually have rent remaining there? Can we see pics?
Re: Newly Built One Bedroom Miniflat In Ajah ~ Cheap & Urgent Letting by Zeta(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
That's no problem. I'm currently not at the place now cos of the holidays. If the person isn't in a hurry, from the 6th of January the pictures will be posted here.

(1) (Reply)

One Plot Of Land Is Urgently For Sale At Arulogun Road, Ojoo Area, Ibadan. / Own A Plot At Festac 6th Avenue@ Abc Gardens / Twin 3bedroom(8.5m) Oluyole Extention. 3bedroom(5m)asipa Odo Ona Ibadan,(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.