Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Who Is The Spirit Of Truth Or Comforter In The Holy Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Spirit Of Truth Or Comforter In The Holy Bible. (501 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Confirm Comforter As Holy Spirit, Oh Fr0sbel, Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Bukatyne, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Spirit Of Truth Or Comforter In The Holy Bible. by hero70(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Who do Jesus mean when he talked about the spirit of truth in John chapter 16 verse 7, which reads "I have many things to say unto youn but u cannot bear them now but when He the spirit of truth comes He shall guide u onto all truth,  Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Re: Who Is The Spirit Of Truth Or Comforter In The Holy Bible. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
hero70:
Who do Jesus mean when he talked about the spirit of truth in John chapter 16 verse 7, which reads "I have many things to say unto youn but u cannot bear them now but when He the spirit of truth comes He shall guide u onto all truth,  Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Dont forget ge added to it that the spirit of truth will tell them about what is to come. So if anyone will be answering he should av proof of what is to come too.
Re: Who Is The Spirit Of Truth Or Comforter In The Holy Bible. by ezebrain: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
The spirit of truth has for long already brought the prophesized message of truth on earth, but many people allowed the message to pass them unregognized due to their spiritual indolence. It is not unbelievable if one considers the parable of the ten virgins given by jesus: The spiritually indolent ones (the five foolish virgins) will not regognize the spirit of truth (the bridegroom) because they did not keep their spiritual faculty on the alert i.e they did not keep their lamp burning.

Again do not forget his admonition to keep the ability to percieve intuitively on the alert, for the son of man will come as a thief.

I myself have recognized the spirit of truth, if you pray earnestly for the higher powers to gide you to the recognition of the spirit of truth, and make the genuine effort, you will definetly recieve a guidance.

Feel free to ask me any other spiritual question that borthers you.

(1) (Reply)

Do Muslims Believe In New Year? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/15 / Are We(christians) Suppose To Have A Permanent Place(church) Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.