Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,008 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Travelling Guide - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling Guide (623 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling Guide by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Pls what are the procedure to travelled to foreign country and necessary document and how can I buy dollar at official rate as a traveller and what document will they require from me to buy it
Re: Travelling Guide by worry359(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
wus:
Pls what are the procedure to travelled to foreign country and necessary document and how can I buy dollar at official rate as a traveller and what document will they require from me to buy it
Your questions have been asked many many times on all the sections.
Pick the countries that you are interested in and read back to learn.

When you have done that use Google to search for answers to your questions.

Then if you still have questions post them in the section of the relevent country.

1 Like

Re: Travelling Guide by Ejiofor10: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2014
please i need to know wat a cable visa is all about and how much can i get one to azerbaijan?
Re: Travelling Guide by naijaspeak(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ejiofor10:
please i need to know wat a cable visa is all about and how much can i get one to azerbaijan?

You can only secure visa to Azerbiajan from the azerbaijan embassy in Instabul, Turkey. Electronic visa for Azerbaijan is available for citizens from some mostly western country. The Azerbaijan Electronic visa is not open to Nigerian.

If you are applying for Azerbaijan visa you need a letter of invitation from a sponsor in Azerbaijan of which an establish travel and tour company can assist you if you utilise their services.

(1) (Reply)

Etihad Staff In Abuja / Villagers Find Crashed Indonesian Plane / Travelling To Canada For Baby Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.