Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Want To Visit The USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Want To Visit The USA (1018 Views)

How To Visit Songhai Farm Port Novo. / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Visit The USA by elijah101(m): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Please House help , i want to visit a friend in the states , i need to know what the major things i need to enable secure a visa , i am not going to hustle ooo , its just for a few weeks .... like 2 sha .
Re: Want To Visit The USA by Empiree: 2:06am On Dec 27, 2014
elijah101:
Please House help , i want to visit a friend in the states , i need to know what the major things i need to enable secure a visa , i am not going to hustle ooo , its just for a few weeks .... like 2 sha .
Feed your eyes http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/visit/visitor.html
Re: Want To Visit The USA by elijah101(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
i have looked at the page , but one problem i have is , i am not the one taking care of the ticket and my self over there , i will be taken care of by a friend , so i dont have enough in my bank account if a statement of account is needed , so i need to know if there another way around it , the person is in the states , how can i go about this ..
Re: Want To Visit The USA by elijah101(m): 3:41am On Jan 02, 2015
still looking for answers
Re: Want To Visit The USA by Empiree: 3:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Where exactly is your status in this process?^
Re: Want To Visit The USA by elijah101(m): 5:57am On Jan 02, 2015
have not really started yet but i want to soon , me and my partner are novice , so we want to make sure we have everything in place so as to avoid denial
Re: Want To Visit The USA by Empiree: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2015
^well, nothing is guaranteed even if you have everything in place. Your friend in the US might be of help. You will need some sort of a letter from him. This is required by embassy.

Then you really need to come up with convincing evidence that you are going for a visit and return. To proof this, embassy will need you to provide documentation showing that you are a student, business owner etc (that you must return to after your visit).

They definitely need your statement of account (SOA) and or your US based friend's, too. Thats why you need to read the website really good before you do anything. Verify their requirements from them directly before dealing with agent.
Re: Want To Visit The USA by elijah101(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
will i have to go to the embassy for enquires ..
Re: Want To Visit The USA by Empiree: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
elijah101:
will i have to go to the embassy for enquires ..
oh no, don't do that. There is nothing wrong with but it looks embarrassing. That's why they have website. Take your time on their website before doing anything.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Girl In Pain And The Truth. / Study In Turkey / 21 Great Websites Every Smart Traveller In Nigeria Are Familiar With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.