Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet (6981 Views)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price / Sending Sms With Php Regardless Of The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet by kumzojay: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2008
please how do i use my phone attached to my pc to send sms and customise my sender ID without logging on to the internet,and also to be able to check message status.thanks
Re: How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet by javabeasns: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
For it to work, your phone must have an inbuilt GSM modem that works withs your SIM. Also you must install a GSM modem software on your PC. Finally get an SMS server software. A good one and free one is at www.visualgsm.com. If u need more assistant say custom sender ID et al contact me on David on 08035133522.
Thanks and i hope that works.
Re: How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet by Handsome1: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2008
@David please tell me when u ill be online i need 2 talk 2 U.
Re: How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet by javabeasns: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2008
thursday 5.00pm . mailordavid@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks handsome1
Re: How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet by esosa4real(m): 5:12am On Dec 21, 2008
hello guys, this is really intresting but is this actually possible without going on the net and paying for it? and by modem, do u mean the modem of ur phone being connected to the computer?
Re: How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet by maximad(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
ALL YOU NEED IS VISIT www.naija4sms.com where you can start your own bulk sms business n advertise
Re: How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet by adams1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
SMSWorks360, a leading BULKSMS service provider continues to invest in relevant technology in order to give you a cost effective way to send bulksms to your contacts, hence giving you value for your money.

We offer quality and price, for N1,000 you can get 1000 units of sms to send to 1000 contacts on your list. For N10,000 and above, you will get 10% free SMS units

SIGN UP with us today and get 10 units free!!!! CLICK HERE: http://smsworks360.com/index.php/sign-up

For further enquiry, send us an email at info@smsworks360.com or call us: 08112800000

(1) (Reply)

I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network / Help Adsense Account Has Been Disaproved For The Second Time / Facebook Boss Mark Zuckerberg Buys Instagram For $1B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.