Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? (3004 Views)

Since Muhammad Was A Warner And A Guide / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by Ifeann(f): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
truthman2012:
Allah's Apostle said, ''He who eats seven Ajwa dates every morning WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY POISON OR MAGIC on the day he eats them'' (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 65, No. 356).

Why did Muhammad and his men still die of poison?

He was probably too busy with Aisha and his 10 other wives and numerous sex slaves and forgot to eat his dates.

1 Like

Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by Ifeann(f): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
balash:
All this half baked researcher just love trouble everyday of your life between muslim and christian beliefs, Are u never tired of revealling your hatred for muslim and the Prophet(pbuh)

If I start research for you in the bible which contradict a lot about Jesus and Christians u will run but no I won't because we muslim belief so much about Jesus been the prophet of Allah and we respect his beliefs and teachings which some of your christians fore fathers have twisted a lot to favour your church business.

God bless The Prophet Muhammed (pbuh)

God bless The Prophet Isa (Jesus)

We All are just servants of the living God! May he forgive us our everyday sins

N:B Quote me million tyms if its not reasonable I won't reply

Salam alaykum my friend

Truthman2012 has no hatred for you Muslims infact he has love for you hence he has to devote some of his time to exposing the falsehood of Islam to you Muslims before it is too late.

Mohammed was not a prophet and the proof is glaring in the quran and hadiths. Please bring up any issue u have with Christianity and we share ponder on it in turn we shall seek to address why Islam and your false prophet endorses, supports and encourages slavery or child marriage or paedophilia or sex with captives (that your right hand possess) or beheadings or stonings or revenge missions or assassination of his critics or the abrogations of revelations or polygamy(legalised adultery) or temporary marriage (legalised prostitution still practised by the shi'a), domestic violence against women, or inferiority of women or Al Taqiyya (use of deceit) or Inc.est (he slept with his adopted son's ex wife after he divorced her since Mohammed lusted after her), or sex with sex slaves (which he did often), or No adpotion in Islam(there by leaving countless orphans destitute) or his irrational hate of wall garkos (little lizards) or dogs (mans best friend) or the 72 virgins which you will dis.virgin over and over again with your perpetual erections or Mohammed's sharing of war booty or any other vice of your choice in the Qu'ran ..

1 Like

Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by truthman2012(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ifeann:

Salam alaykum my friend

Truthman2012 has no hatred for you Muslims infact he has love for you hence he has to devote some of his time to exposing the falsehood of Islam to you Muslims before it is too late.

Mohammed was not a prophet and the proof is glaring in the quran and hadiths. Please bring up any issue u have with Christianity and we share ponder on it in turn we shall seek to address why Islam and your false prophet endorses, supports and encourages slavery or child marriage or paedophilia or sex with captives (that your right hand possess) or beheadings or stonings or revenge missions or assassination of his critics or the abrogations of revelations or polygamy(legalised adultery) or temporary marriage (legalised prostitution still practised by the shi'a), domestic violence against women, or inferiority of women or Al Taqiyya (use of deceit) or Inc.est (he slept with his adopted son's ex wife after he divorced her since Mohammed lusted after her), or sex with sex slaves (which he did often), or No adpotion in Islam(there by leaving countless orphans destitute) or his irrational hate of wall garkos (little lizards) or dogs (mans best friend) or the 72 virgins which you will dis.virgin over and over again with your perpetual erections or Mohammed's sharing of war booty or any other vice of your choice in the Qu'ran ..

Thank you my sister. God bless you.

I try to look for ways not to offend the muslims, but I discover that anything that is not a praise to islam is an offence to them.
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by truthman2012(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ifeann:

He was probably too busy with Aisha and his 10 other wives and numerous sex slaves and forgot to eat his dates.

Honestly sister, anybody that is possessed with the spirit of islam and other occultic spirits are always under sex.ual bondage. It is this unGodly spirit that promised each muslim of 72 virgins in heaven, when Jesus said there is no marriage in heaven. Why would the true God allow His holy Heaven turned to se.xual or.gy?
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by tartar9(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ifeann:

Salam alaykum my friend

you are referring to your bloodthirsty bible rite?bloody hypocrite!
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by Ifeann(f): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
tartar9:
you are referring to your bloodthirsty bible rite?bloody hypocrite!

Another Muslim exhibits the spirit of Mohammed by insulting.
My friend all the vices I mentioned are in you quran and hadith and I am well acquainted with the passages. If u are ready we can examine it.
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by Ifeann(f): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Honestly sister, anybody that is possessed with the spirit of islam and other occultic spirits are always under sex.ual bondage. It is this unGodly spirit that promised each muslim of 72 virgins in heaven, when Jesus said there is no marriage in heaven. Why would the true God allow His holy Heaven turned to se.xual or.gy?

its shameful that what a muslim man expects of paradise at the end of his life is to have sex with 72virgins to deflower for eternity. Consuming wine and dates with slaves to do his bidding. I wonder what Muslims women wait for. Maybe they will be disvirg.ined everyday for enternity. Sounds more like a punishment.
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by Ifeann(f): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Abdulsalam20:

I Should have interfere but i wasnt aware of the topic infact the topic is very funny............grin..........ALL THOSE QUESTIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED BUT i discover that you dont want to learn you only come to critcise
you eventually run away after seeing the truth

if it is about terror in the old testament

https://www.nairaland.com/1869607/christianity-religion-terrorism

if it is about new testament you will see it here
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/nt.html

contradictions
https://www.nairaland.com/1869664/contradictions-bible

you said quran is full of lies.........then yoy shold have pointed it out grin grin

THE CASE OF PHARAOH SHOULD BE A PRACTICAL EXAMPLE FOR YOU

YOU SHOULD HAVE UNDERSTAND THE MAIN TOPIC IF YOU WISH TO LEARN BUT I DISCOVER YOU ONLY WANT TO CRITICISE

5:72 They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

What will it take for u Muslims to see u are deceived. Jesus is the Son of God.
Jesus was called Lord several times by those who he healed and delivered, and he never rebuked when people worshipped him (Matthew 14:30-33)

Moreover in John 5:22-23 22 , says the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. Whoever does not honour the Son does not honour the Father, who sent him. Jesus judges us all, Jesus is one with God and the son of God. The scripture is very clear on the nature of Jesus. Check also Mathew 11:27, 17:5,John 5:17-18

The scripture is also very clear in;
1 John 2:22, 'Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that
Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." Several times this term is used in the plural, and can be applied to almost anyone who is opposed to Christ. Those who deny that Jesus came in the flesh are anti-Christ or of the spirit of antichrist.

1 John 4:1
beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets has gone into the world.

This is one of the ways to discern a false teacher from a true one.
In 1 Corinthians 14:33 My bible tells me in clear terms that God is not the author of confusion. There is so much confusion in Islam ask the Wahabi, Salafists, sunnis, shites alwaites, ahmedies. They KILL each other because of their differences.

My bible also tell me in Matthew 7:15-20,“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."
Islams fruits are rotten and that's the truth my friend.

So in conclusion;
God the father acknowledged Jesus as his son (john 17:5)
Jesus called himself the Son of God.
His disciples called him the son of God.
Isaiah from the old testament prophesied about him and called Jesus the son of God.
Angel Gabriel in the first chapter of Luke called Jesus the Son of God.
John the baptist called Jesus the son of God.
The Jews who hated him accused him of claiming he is the Son of God
Demons he casted out called him the son of God.

Yet u Muslims choose to believe the words of a pagan sex addicted slave trader mass murderer illiterate Arab paedophile who died after he was poisoned.

May the one true God, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, father of Jesus set you free when u come to him for truth.
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by truthman2012(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
@ Ifeann

I'm always happy when I see a knowledgeable versatile woman like you. God will continue to strengten you.

You may agree with me that what Satan does in night may take some days to settle. You can then imagine what he did for one year. Then, it took him 650 years or thereabout to plan to destroy the salvation works of Christ by introducing islam. That I think is the reason muslims are so deceived. They need to be delivered.

I write what I write not only for muslims but for Christians also in order not to be deceived.
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by truthman2012(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
tartar9:
so you are implying the Holy Prophet(SAW) is suppose to live forever.and he wasnt killed by poison.

Do you know the meaning of 'holy'?

How is Muhammad a holy prophet? What manner of sin did he not commit?

If Muhammad is holy, it means Shekau, boko haram leader is also holy.
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by hokagesholz: 3:26pm On May 21, 2015
Can the "TruthMan2012" please Establish his facts about those who are Believers and follow Christ's teachings handling a King Cobra, or simply drank a Vile of Venom as they claim Christ told them? Your sweet apostle paul and you have a lot to discuss...
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by Tymix419(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2015
truthman2012:
Allah's Apostle said, ''He who eats seven Ajwa dates every morning WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY POISON OR MAGIC on the day he eats them'' (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 65, No. 356).

Why did Muhammad and his men still die of poison?

broth u need to visit a psychiatrist..

who told u DAT Muhammed die of poison
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by truthman2012(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2015
Tymix419:

broth u need to visit a psychiatrist..

who told u DAT Muhammed die of poison

When will muslims stop lying, deceiving themselves?

The hadiths in this thread show he died of poison.

Can you paste any hadith that says Muhammad died of any other cause? Then we shall know who needs a psychiatrist.
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by Sweetnecta: 12:11am On May 22, 2015
THOSE THAT NEED THEIR HEADS EXAMINED ARE ABUNDANT ON NAIRALAND. MAY ALLAH COMMAND AWAY YOUR DIFFICULTIES AND YOU CAN REGAIN SANITY. AMEEN. BY THE HANDS OF MUHAMMAD [SA] ALLAH ERADICATED IDOLATRY OUT OF THE COMMUNITY OF ARABIA AND HAS REMAINED SO FOR OVER 14 CENTURIES. ALLAH REVEALED CHAPTER 110 SIGNALING THIS PHENOMENA COMING TO LIVE AT THE SAME TIME INDICATING THE LIFE OF THE PROPHET COMING TO AN END, FOR WHAT IS IT THAT A PROPHET [AS] SHOULD BE DOING ON EARTH WHEN HIS JOB IS ALREADY DONE?

THOSE THAT ARE DEAD, ALLAH DEVICE THE PROCESSED OF DEAD AND MADE IT THE REASON DEATH OCCURRED. I REMEMBERED A FRIEND I HEARD DIED. WHEN I ASKED WHAT KILLED HIM, THE SIMPLE ANSWER WAS DEATH BECAUSE WHATEVER WE ATTRIBUTE IS JUST WHAT DEATH WAS MADE A REALITY BY.

DID THE PROPHET [SA] DIED OF POISON OR IT WAS HIS TIME, CONSIDERING THAT HI LIFE SPAN WAS 2 TIMES OF THAT OF JOHN THE BAPTIST, THAT OF JESUS THE CHRIST. DO WE IGNORE OLD AGE, ETC, IN SPITE OF SURVIVING POISON FOR 4 YEARS, ALMOST WHICH PEOPLE SEEM TO CONCENTRATING UPON?

MAYBE IT IS FAIR TO ALSO ASK ABOUT THE DEATH OF THE POWERFUL CONCERNING WHY THE DIED FOR A MINUTE AT ALL. VICTIMIZING THE ONE GOD ALREADY ELEVATED IS A MADNESS IN THOUGHT.
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by jcross19: 6:38am On May 22, 2015
truthman2012:

When will muslims stop lying, deceiving themselves?

The hadiths in this thread show he died of poison.

Can you paste any hadith that says Muhammad died of any other cause? Then we shall know who needs a psychiatrist.
Bro. If you see a muslim then you have seen a liar , they eat, sleep,wake, dine,walk with lies .lies is in their genes and that spirit lives in them.
Re: Since Muhammad Knew The Remedy For Poison, Why Did He And His Men Die Of It? by truthman2012(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2015
jcross19:
Bro. If you see a muslim then you have seen a liar , they eat, sleep,wake, dine,walk with lies .lies is in their genes and that spirit lives in them.

True!

Satan is a liar and the father of liar.

Allah is Satan in disguise, lied so much in the quran, which his believers are emulating. When muslims see black they try to twist it to be white. That is their god's nature.

Hadiths say Muhammad died of poison, muslims are ashamed of it and want to deny it. Up till now, they are unable to show other cause of his death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fighting The Sunnah, Fighting Islam / Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery / The History Of Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.