Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Vacancy For Management Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Management Positions (2874 Views)

Vacancy For Management Positions / Vacancies - B.sc / HND Graduate Into Management Positions At Nampak Cartons Nig / Shoprite Group Of Companies: Graduate Trainee & Exp. Management Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Management Positions by geoworldedu: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2014
An Educational Consult located at Lekki-Ajah, require for immediate employment the following persons:

Honest,
Have good grasp of any of the following subject combinations:
i. Chemistry and Biology
ii. Accounting and Economics

Note: Applicants considered for acceptance shall be responsible for running the Educational Consult with the existing management staff.

Interested applicants should call 08093138585 or 08127477141
Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by wale4u2007: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
geoworldedu:
An Educational Consult located at Lekki-Ajah, require for immediate employment the following persons:
Honest,
i. Chemistry and Biology
Note: Applicants considered for acceptance shall be responsible for running the Educational Consult with the existing management staff.
Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by wale4u2007: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thanks for your Post @ebbrighttutors.Are you saying that of all the unemployed roquets(Graduates)that have been attending your interviews at your Tutorial does not have a good grasp of those Advertised Subjects? Sir,I beg to defer that with you. Also,now you suddenly changed by saying that until you get someone who had a good grasp of either any of the two Subjects to be employ in your Tutorial Centre and that you will as well made them to be automatically part of your Management Staff. Sir,honestly from your quest and dispositions I want to believe that you don,t know what you want. Having that encounter with you for the first time convince me that you are a godly person,I never knew that you fall short of whom you are proclaiming your self to be. These your actions is different from God,s character.Are you saying that God have not sent enough qualified people(Candidates) to your Tutorial already but until you get the one that will automatically be running the Tutorial together with you,for these past God knows Advert(Posts)on this thread. Oga, Nigerian has not gotten bad to that situation you will be taken Advantage of the employment Situation to decieve and oppress Innocent Applicants Sir. On getting to your Tutorial you collect all their data including their Passports promising them you will get back to them later but of which you knowing fully well that it is a deceit because you have different take. This is selfish and unfair Sir.Please change and amend your ways being a yound focused young man that still have a long way to go in life and not averts God,s wrath upon yourself. What God asks for is a honest,sincere and trustworthy employer and he will bless you well in returns but not the one that will be taken the advantage of the innocent unemployed graduates for their own selfish ambition...I believe the choice of employment should be based on fairness and equity not saying that you should not based it on merit. This is a symbol of what our Society had become! Sir,it is very clear that you don't know what you wnat in that your vision for your Tutorial,but rather to waste people,s time .Please desist from this act,if you don't nothing goes unpunished God will definitely reward you of your deceit one day. Good day to you.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by wale4u2007: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
geoworldedu:

Honest,
i. Chemistry and Biology

Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by wale4u2007: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
CAVEAT EMPTOR: APPLICANTS BEWARE OF THIS ADVERTS.THE EMPLOYER IS NOT REAL;HE IS A FAKE GUY DON,T LET HIM WASTE YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by geoworldedu: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
wale4u2007:
Thanks for your Post @ebbrighttutors.Are you saying that of all the unemployed roquets(Graduates)that have been attending your interviews at your Tutorial does not have a good grasp of those Advertised Subjects? Sir,I beg to defer that with you. Also,now you suddenly changed by saying that until you get someone who had a good grasp of either any of the two Subjects to be employ in your Tutorial Centre and that you will as well made them to be automatically part of your Management Staff. Sir,honestly from your quest and dispositions I want to believe that you don,t know what you want. Having that encounter with you for the first time convince me that you are a godly person,I never knew that you fall short of whom you are proclaiming your self to be. These your actions is different from God,s character.Are you saying that God have not sent enough qualified people(Candidates) to your Tutorial already but until you get the one that will automatically be running the Tutorial together with you,for these past God knows Advert(Posts)on this thread. Oga, Nigerian has not gotten bad to that situation you will be taken Advantage of the employment Situation to decieve and oppress Innocent Applicants Sir. On getting to your Tutorial you collect all their data including their Passports promising them you will get back to them later but of which you knowing fully well that it is a deceit because you have different take. This is selfish and unfair Sir.Please change and amend your ways being a yound focused young man that still have a long way to go in life and not averts God,s wrath upon yourself. What God asks for is a honest,sincere and trustworthy employer and he will bless you well in returns but not the one that will be taken the advantage of the innocent unemployed graduates for their own selfish ambition...I believe the choice of employment should be based on fairness and equity not saying that you should not based it on merit. This is a symbol of what our Society had become! Sir,it is very clear that you don't know what you wnat in that your vision for your Tutorial,but rather to waste people,s time .Please desist from this act,if you don't nothing goes unpunished God will definitely reward you of your deceit one day. Good day to you.

Nairaland and its funny characters. We have gotten two people into our management already, thanks to Nairaland. May I say that we are still in need of Biology/Chemistry management person as well as Account/Economics person? We got a good English person as well as Mathematics person. Pls if you have someone very good at Biology and Chemistry, let him or her come to us for interview. We will take such if he is qualified. You can come yourself if you think you are fit. Take care.
Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by wale4u2007: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Vacancy for Management Positions When were they employed ? See we know what is happening this is how you always sunk yourself into Logic and defensive talking. You have engaged those people you claim long time ago. I have links to few people around you there who are investigating your activities in that your Tutorial if you think you are smart to hide yourself in facade.Honestly that above drift of yours was highly politically motivated! No wahala continue,time will tell. Now,when you look at many Applicants wanting to be one of your employee,is it because you want to engage them to work for you or you want them to be part of your Management(Stooges). It,s apparent that you don,t have anything in stock for them because you know that you are looking for a Stooge(s),besides there is no where to fix those who fall short of these in the first place. These days I check up with some of the people that you have ever Interviewed months and years ago what they feel about your Tutorial,reversed is the responds. So the awareness on ground today is to guide people as it will be difficult for anyone to even think of sold out if at all there is anything like sold out except such person(s) is(are) desperate. Change is the only way out for your action ,remember this is New year.
Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by wale4u2007: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
wale4u2007:
Re: Vacancy for Management Positions When were they employed ? See we know what is happening this is how you always sunk yourself into Logic and defensive talking. You have engaged those people you claim long time ago. I have links to few people around you there who are investigating your activities in that your Tutorial if you think you are smart to hide yourself in facade.Honestly that above drift of yours was highly politically motivated! No wahala continue,time will tell. Now,when you look at many Applicants wanting to be one of your employee,is it because you want to engage them to work for you or you want them to be part of your Management(Stooges). It,s apparent that you don,t have anything in stock for them because you know that you are looking for a Stooge(s),besides there is no where to fix those who fall short of these in the first place. These days I check up with some of the people that you have ever Interviewed months and years ago what they feel about your Tutorial,reversed is the responds. So the awareness on ground today is to guide people as it will be difficult for anyone to even think of sold out if at all there is anything like sold out except such person(s) is(are) desperate. Change is the only way out for your action ,remember this is New year.
Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by geoworldedu: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Have you come for our interview? If you have and you haven't been called up to start, just be patient because you may still get called up. Our recruitment is a continous thing and if you are not qualified for our management post, you can be qualified for part time teacher. Getting job is not automatic bro. You applied for the job just this December and you are expecting to be called up immediately? That's impatience of the highest order. Also, you may be surprised by our continuous advert, yes you should because it is not the number of views you see here that have actually come for the interviews. You may see 300 views up there, but after everything, just one person appeared for the interview. So what do you think we will do, post another advert of course?

I perceive you are a particular Wale who came for our Biology/Chemistry interview. If you are, right, you did well, but if someone else did better, we may not consider you for the Management but you can come in as a part-time home teacher and still get our accommodation. But I am already disappointed in your actions here. You didn't give yourself a benefit of doubt before posting here that EBTUTORS is fake. What is our gain if we are fake and you came for our interview without we collecting money for form or whatever from you like those scammers out there? Check out every organisation, you may not get called up for job same month you did interview but that doesn't make the organisation a fake. To know more about us, visit www.ebtutors.com
Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by Esiri111(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
geoworldedu:
Have you come for our interview? If you have and you haven't been called up to start, just be patient because you may still get called up. Our recruitment is a continous thing and if you are not qualified for our management post, you can be qualified for part time teacher. Getting job is not automatic bro. You applied for the job just this December and you are expecting to be called up immediately? That's impatience of the highest order. Also, you may be surprised by our continuous advert, yes you should because it is not the number of views you see here that have actually come for the interviews. You may see 300 views up there, but after everything, just one person appeared for the interview. So what do you think we will do, post another advert of course?

I perceive you are a particular Wale who came for our Biology/Chemistry interview. If you are, right, you did well, but if someone else did better, we may not consider you for the Management but you can come in as a part-time home teacher and still get our accommodation. But I am already disappointed in your actions here. You didn't give yourself a benefit of doubt before posting here that EBTUTORS is fake. What is our gain if we are fake and you came for our interview without we collecting money for form or whatever from you like those scammers out there? Check out every organisation, you may not get called up for job same month you did interview but that doesn't make the organisation a fake. To know more about us, visit www.ebtutors.com
POST it for free on ExoJOBS @ www.exojobs.tk
Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by wale4u2007: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Not been called up the same month or not performed well at your Interview is not the point at this time. It is a question of Ethics and Integrity .Oga don't forget HR Procedures and Principles of Engagement must be practice with rules. Do you know that your Tutorial is an Informal Organisation,that is when you should even go extra mile to convince all and your would be Applicant(s) that you are a straightforward employer/ fake don't be pushed before you did these. Then,check your Posting for this same Position you Posted and their Intervals almost every Week . Besides,if not these what about those whom you have Interviewed years ago . Why haven't you reach them? These are just flimsy excuses to extricate yourself from these negative perception! Sir,why are you just responding now telling all your Interviews about your obscure Silence and Suspence. Sir, this is unethical practice .I advise for a change anyway.
Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by wale4u2007: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
wale4u2007:
Not been called up the same month or not performed well at your Interview is not the point at this time. It is a question of Ethics and Integrity .Oga don't forget HR Procedures and Principles of Engagement must be practice with rules. Do you know that your Tutorial is an Informal Organisation,that is when you should even go extra mile to convince all and your would be Applicant(s) that you are a straightforward employer/ fake don't be pushed before you did these. Then,check your Posting for this same Position you Posted and their Intervals almost every Week . Besides,if not these what about those whom you have Interviewed years ago . Why haven't you reach them? These are just flimsy excuses to extricate yourself from these negative perception! Sir,why are you just responding now telling all your Interviews about your obscure Silence and Suspence. Sir, this is unethical practice .I advise for a change anyway.
Re: Vacancy For Management Positions by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
lies lies it is a teaching position stop deceiving people with management position have been to their office for an interview met a rude front desk claiming to be what not after they gave me test to write, don't be deceived they looking for home tutors. posters correct it and stop deceiving people

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Administrative Assistant That Is Ready To Work From Home / UBA Entry-level Teller Recruitment 2017 / Free CV Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.