Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life (2374 Views)

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) / Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets / Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Chubhie: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
One of the basic rules of this test is to write what you feel and what first comes to mind. It’s fine if you have the same answers to different questions. Do not read all at once! Read the questions one by one and do not rush. It will not be so interesting to see the next question if you are still writing the answer to the previous one. Well, if a pen and a piece of paper are in front of you, then let’s begin!

1. You are peering into the sea, what do you feel? Focus only on your first impression. You can close your eyes to better feel it…
2. You are walking through the woods and look at the ground. Write down what you feel.
3. What do you feel when looking at flying seagulls? It’s all right if in this case you make up with a quick response.
4. What about a herd of horses? Write the first thing that comes to mind, avoid thinking for too much time.
5. You are in the desert, standing by the wall with a small hole, behind which you see the oasis. What are your actions? Don’t write just your thoughts and feelings, but focus on what you would do in this situation.
6. You are still in the desert, completely exhausted, and suddenly see a water jug. Once again, your actions are what matters in this question. Your answer may sound banal, but still write it down.
7. You are lost in the woods in the evening and see a house with lights on. Write what you’re gonna do.
8. You’re in the fog. Once more, focus on actions and write down how you would behave

INTERPRETATION
1. Your attitude to life, emotions, sensations.
2. The way you feel in your own family.
3. Your attitude towards women.
4. Your attitude to men.
5. Your basic life strategy and goal. The way you
solve your problems.
6. How selective you are in sexual life. Choice of a
partner.
7. Your readiness for marriage.
8. Your attitude to death.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Anna LeMind is the owner and lead editor of the website Learning-mind.com, and a staff writer for The Mind Unleashed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Ok
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by ayd91(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2014
What can I say? I dont think the author had Nigerians in mind while writing this piece.
Interesting though.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by beckyomas(f): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wow! I actually answered 1 to 5(the best I could imagine) and It really got me thinking.
Well, I was enjoying it until I got to the interpretations. Some added up but others didnt.
Twas nice anyway smiley
I agree to some extent with the poster above me.
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Chubhie: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2014
beckyomas:
Wow! I actually answered 1 to 5(the best I could imagine) and It really got me thinking.
Well, I was enjoying it until I got to the interpretations. Some added up but others didnt.
Twas nice anyway smiley
I agree to some extent with the poster above me.
There's nothing wrong in blanking the writers interpretation and coming up with one that you feel is closer to it. Like the number 3 where seagulls are used reason being that they are great at parenting and took turns to incubate the eggs and care for the chicks. I used to have pigeons back then and I learnt same methods as the seagulls so in my own case, once I see pigeons it naturally teaches me loyalty to one I'm involved with and how to care for family.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Chubhie: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2014
ayd91:
What can I say? I dont think the author had Nigerians in mind while writing this piece.
Interesting though.
Are you calling the writer a racist? LOL. Must she include amala,fufu or towo shikafa before you agree with her?
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by ayd91(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Chubhie:
Are you calling the writer a racist? LOL. Must she include amala,fufu or towo shikafa before you agree with her?

lol fufu, amala... My point is our culture and exposure affects our perception, as a Nigerian who is used to the bush (forest) I am naturally calm about it, my images invoked about the sea is basically Hollywood inspired, etc.
My analysis will only kill the fun in the test (I ain't a kill joy). So lets all enjoy it. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hey....I wanna share my answer with you
Will you interprete it better for me?
smiley
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Chubhie: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
milychocs:
Hey....I wanna share my answers with you Will you interprete it better for me? smiley
I will try.
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mine
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Chubhie: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
@ milychocs, I will attempt a detailed answer once I'm settled down. Hope this is okay from you?

In regards to 1 and 2, it says how you feel. The mental picture of rock island immersed in water what feels does it give you? The tiny grass plants what feelings does it in invoke in you?

The rest are in order.
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chubhie:
@ milychocs, I will attempt a detailed answer once I'm settled down. Hope this is okay from you?

In regards to 1 and 2, it says how you feel. The mental picture of rock island immersed in water what feels does it give you? The tiny grass plants what feelings does it in invoke in you?

The rest are in order.

Okay...thanks @ Chubhie
....the number one is a kind of safe thing....the rock....it is solid, dark, welcoming at once
The second one ....the tiny plants in the wood? I feel they are delicate...I dont wanna harm them by walking about in the woods

I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Chubhie: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
milychocs:

Okay...thanks @ Chubhie
....the number one is a kind of safe thing....the rock....it is solid, dark, welcoming at once
The second one ....the tiny plants in the wood? I feel they are delicate...I dont wanna harm them by walking about in the woods

I guess
1. You and the sea--- your attitude to life and emotions. You like to live life from a secured point of view. You can be warm and welcoming or harsh and foreboding.

2. Nature is inter connected and alive like human beings. You tend to pay attention to the delicate and venerable ones in your community. You have the tendency to forgo your freedom and enjoyment to protect them. Ifa says this could make you lose out on opportunities.

3. Seagulls represents a carefree attitude, versatility and freedom so as a woman, you cherish your freedom.

4. As a woman, you feel an ideal man is one that possesses freedom, power, majesty and wisdom. This combination in a man will give you that “giddy excitement”

5. Shows how strategic you are. You don't joke with your beauty sleep or rest Milady. You tend to conserve energy for efficient output.

6. The water jug refers to the creative powers of gestation,birthing and nurturing.

7. Your readiness for marriage. Your lost in the woods with darkness approaching and you see a place to crash and you are saying you MAY ask for shelter----are you kidding me?

It shows you are not ready to venture into unknown relationships without proper background check. Not even in the guise of shelter instead, you prefer to hang around or sleep on a tree than risk YOU.

8. You first put up your arms--defences and trust your instincts in such foggy dangerous,confused state. You are ready to met even death and you are not going down without a fight.
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nice
Thank you Chubhie ...thank Ifa too grin
Very uncannily apt

@ sleep or rest....I am unbelievably lazy...inertia at rest is my thing...not sleep even. Just being
This test is deep...I wish I knew enough psychology to understand it...
Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Spydamannn(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2015
Hmmm very unusual personality test,I actually took it and damn it felt so Right
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Chubhie: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Spydamannn:
Hmmm very unusual personality test,I actually took it and damn it felt so Right
That's good to know.
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Chubhie: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
adebayor1490:
Say something.....
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2015
Chubhie:
Say something.....
Cool....... nd on point

1 Like

Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by fowowe411: 5:56am On Jul 18, 2015
My mind was blank throughout the whole questions, I hope I am alright? undecided
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Chubhie: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2015
fowowe411:
My mind was blank throughout the whole questions, I hope I am alright? undecided
You are very much alright. You will need to open your minds eyes and usher your being into those scenes.

Take a deep breath,relax and enjoy the Unknown yet not hidden stuffs you are made of.
Re: Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much About Your Perception Of Life by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
fowowe411:

cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Admission!!! Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2015/16 / Lintel Montessori Schools In Port Harcourt / Attention!!! Uniben Part Time Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.