Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Request For Bespoke Cms Templates - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Request For Bespoke Cms Templates (429 Views)

Templates for sale(also request for templates) / This Is Why You Don't Buy Templates / Apart From Joomla: What Other Cms Do You Work With: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For Bespoke Cms Templates by donsheddy1(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2014
This thread is all about creating bespoke templates for some nairalander's upcoming developers and even for pro's if they need extra hands.

Presently, I and my team will be offerring templates on the following CMS -

-Wordpress
-Joomla
-Opencart
-Osclass

If you want us to assist you, just call 08031975415. Email donsheddy@live.co.uk
BBPIN:2720AA04

---------------------------------------

If you're also good at creating templates for cms or you can even create the templates yourselves from photoshop (design face) feel free to drop your contact for interested persons to contact you.

Thanks for reading!
Re: Request For Bespoke Cms Templates by Donsheddy: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
donsheddy1:
This thread is all about creating bespoke templates for some nairalander's upcoming developers and even for pro's if they need extra hands.

Presently, I and my team will be offerring templates on the following CMS -

-Wordpress
-Joomla
-Opencart
-Osclass

If you want us to assist you, just call 08031975415. Email donsheddy@live.co.uk
BBPIN:2720AA04

---------------------------------------

If you're also good at creating templates for cms or you can even create the templates yourselves from photoshop (design face) feel free to drop your contact for interested persons to contact you.

Thanks for reading!
y u mention my name?
Re: Request For Bespoke Cms Templates by donsheddy1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Check and see we both have the same name on Nairaland. So don't blame me if smf alerted you on my post. Sorry about that though.

(1) (Reply)

Get Hosting For As Low As $0.01 For All Hosting Plans On Hostgator / Interested In Making Some Real Money Online? How About An Extra $8,750/month? / Blogging 101: 6 Tips For Generating & Keeping Insane Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.