Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? (773 Views)

Beggar Using A Mobile Phone In Lagos (photos) / How To Design A Website From Scratch Using That Your Mobile Phone For Java Phone / Create A Yahoo Mail Account From Your Mobile Phone Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Which one was your first 'crush' grin grin ?

Mine was No. 6

www.diamondreport.com.ng

Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Mprex(f): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
None

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Dapresident(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
My papa use dat no 4 ehn no bi small.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
None

One of the Indomie generation kids? undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by remsonik1: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dapresident:
My papa use dat no 4 ehn no bi small.

LWKMD.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Dapresident(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:
None
madam c hw u juz spoil FTC for me cos I knw say dis topic must enterFP. Anywayz I forgive u sha

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
remsonik1:

Bros u try no be small grin grin
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Humblesam(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
No 1 was my first "by forced" phone..The full gist to come when am on f/p.
Please stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dapresident:
madam c hw u juz spoil FTC for me cos I knw say dis topic must enterFP. Anywayz I forgive u sha

Lol..Bro u funny...How u take know say e qo enter FP? Anyway, make I dey mail the mods grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Humblesam:
No 1 was my first "by forced" phone..The full gist to come when am on f/p.
Please stay tuned.

LOL.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Mprex(f): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
voiceofnigeria:

One of the Indomie generation kids? undecided undecided grin grin
oh yes! I belong to the indomie generation and we use iphone6 for starterstongue
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mprex:

oh yes! I belong to the indomie generation and we use iphone6 for starterstongue

Abi tongue tongue shocked shocked
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by Humblesam(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
voiceofnigeria:

LOL.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Name force them take dash me that phone....I swear.
God go punish Lagos One chance bus wer I fall victim put after arranging my Sony mp3 phone with high moral from computer village, I decided to show it off to my cousin who was working in Allen Avenue then instead of going back to my base in Ijeshatedo.
After a lot of fun and booze, we decided to call it a day with my mind glued to my new machine,I never knew the day was far spent.
I cautiously surveyed the passengers on the bus and was happy that a policeman was in the front seat and a lady with a Bible was also seated discussing with two innocent looking young guys and also a lady with a guy in the back seat looking sober and so genuine. I was cautious because it was around 11pm.
I jumped in thinking I was safe with the characters I saw in the bus never knew I was jumping into the lion den. grin grin
Suddenly I felt something very cool in my neck and when I turned to look........well let me save your breath. That's a story for another day.
Finally when I was done with, the man on a police uniform put his hand on his pocket and brought out that "pure water" phone of No 1 and gave it to me with this amusing but unforgettable statement, " Broz,thank you so much,it's nice doing business with you,hope to see you again some other day" and I was pushed out of that moving bus but God saved me. grin grin grin
Re: Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? by voiceofnigeria(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Humblesam:

Name force them take dash me that phone....I swear.
God go punish Lagos One chance bus wer I fall victim put after arranging my Sony mp3 phone with high moral from computer village, I decided to show it off to my cousin who was working in Allen Avenue then instead of going back to my base in Ijeshatedo.
After a lot of fun and booze, we decided to call it a day with my mind glued to my new machine,I never knew the day was far spent.
I cautiously surveyed the passengers on the bus and was happy that a policeman was in the front seat and a lady with a Bible was also seated discussing with two innocent looking young guys and also a lady with a guy in the back seat looking sober and so genuine. I was cautious because it was around 11pm.
I jumped in thinking I was safe with the characters I saw in the bus never knew I was jumping into the lion den. grin grin
Suddenly I felt something very cool in my neck and when I turned to look........well let me save your breath. That's a story for another day.
Finally when I was done with, the man on a police uniform put his hand on his pocket and brought out that "pure water" phone of No 1 and gave it to me with this amusing but unforgettable statement, " Broz,thank you so much,it's nice doing business with you,hope to see you again some other day" and I was pushed out of that moving bus but God saved me. grin grin grin

LOL...Ur own for don finish grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Type Of People You Will At The Gym / I Was A Victim Of Sexual Abuse And Didn’t Tell For 17 Years / Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.