Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,547 members, 7,840,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How To Converter My VLC Files To MPG4? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Converter My VLC Files To MPG4? (534 Views)

For Your Phones And Files On The Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Converter My VLC Files To MPG4? by CherryWang: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
The features which I preferred most of this Video Converter is that it can convert my bunch of VLC files to MPG4. First, I have tried some free video converter apps, like Handbrake, free video maker. But the output videos all very blurred. So I decided to find another one. After googling online and watching some reviews, this Pavtube just came out in front of my eyes.
I am really glad that I found it. The converted videos turned out so clear and the texture was just vivid as the original one. All my videos were come from my lovely JVC. And I will watch them on my smart TV.

(1) (Reply)

Baseball Hoodies Are Ideal For A Winter Day. / Valentines Gift And Promo / Best Weight Loss Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.