Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# (2426 Views)

Am Tired Of Staying At Home / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job / Am Tired Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by patty1234: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pls Help am tired of staying at home its frustrating! I need a job, am patricia okocha stay in lagos at egbeda, Am a bsc holder in business adminstration and also a diploma in desktop publishing. Pls In case of any opening we can communicate through my email! Thanks X.trica4real@yahoo.com or okocha_patricia@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by kestolove95(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
u dey lag nd u dey look for job?den u mst b selectiv den

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by afanide: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
THAT WAS WHY I POSTED SOMETHING HERE LAST WEEK.

I SAID, YOU CANT RELY ON YOUR JOB. YOU NEED A BACK UP/BUSINESS AS A SUPPORT. NOT JUST ANY KIND OF BUSINESS. YOU NEED A BUSINESS THAT CAN FETCH YOU HIGH PROFIT WITH LITTLE CAPITAL EVERY WEEK.

THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IS STILL OPEN FOR THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO START.

See It Here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

For Those Of You That Reside, In Port-Harcourt, You Have The Opportunity To meet With Me One-On-One.

Call me on
Nathaniel.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by kudoxs(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
patty1234:
Pls Help am tired of staying at home its frustrating! I need a job, am patricia okocha stay in lagos at egbeda, Am a bsc holder in business adminstration and also a diploma in desktop publishing. Pls In case of any opening we can communicate through my email! Thanks X.trica4real@yahoo.com or okocha_patricia@yahoo.com
holla at me although i dont v a vacancy for u, i believe with the right networking, you can easily get a job

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by exellent91(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Visit this website http//:megadownloads.moreforum.com, there are job vacancies their, and the site post mtn cards,etisalat and glo cards every week,I no longer waste money to buy recharge cards,but to view the two threads you have to sign up,to be eligible to view the vacancy and card thread
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by patty1234: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Am not selective! The problem is that the one I seen are all in lekki or VI and I don't have an accomodation to start with neither do I know anyone I can stay with for the time been. As for a business I would like to have one but I have no capital too start with, that's the more reason I need a job!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2014
patty1234:
Am not selective! The problem is that the one I seen are all in lekki or VI and I don't have an accomodation to start with neither do I know anyone I can stay with for the time been. As for a business I would like to have one but I have no capital too start with, that's the more reason I need a job!
Patricia, do u honestly want an advice from me??
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2014
OrangeDream:
Patricia, do u honestly want an advice from me??

Give that damn advice

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by patty1234: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Advice or solution?
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
patty1234:
Advice or solution?
Advice
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by patty1234: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Am listening!
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by patty1234: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥okay«̶̥ -̶̯͡┈̥⌣̊.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
I know that feeling.what I advice you do is the next job u get take it.there are people who live in egbeda and to the island for work.plus am sure wen u start working you will get someone who will probably quat you.I made excuses.I was far away in Ibadan.I kept on turning down interviews I was thinking g who would I stay with.that cost me a lot I stayed home for a long while more than a year close to two.when I finally got a job I was prepared to stay anywere.I was a newbie in Lagos.but you u have a house here.my work place people come from okokomaiko even ibafo to work.whatever good job you get now please start.cheers

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by kenngeorge: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ken, an associate at FCI London. FCI is one of the largest designer furniture and lifestyle houses in the UK. We help our clients with a huge array of additional services including Product Sourcing, Home Automation, Art Consultancy, Decoration & Construction, Lighting Consultancy and much more. Please visit www.fcilondon.co.uk/interior-design/completed-projects.html

Are you an interior designer?, a local architect?, sales agent?, property developer?; You can can earn fantastic introduction commision from us. Many of our partners have earned Thousands of Pounds from us over the years. To become a partner, all you have to do is to introduce us to individuals and projects that involves:

-CONSTRUCTION
-FURNITURE
-LIGHTING
-DOORS

Or any other interior products. They can be residential projects or commercial projects. If we win a sale contract to supply any of the projects that you introduce us to, you will receive a sales commission. Its that simple! For further details send me an email: kenn_george@yahoo.co.uk OR call my direct line:+357 97 837 350

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Ken
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by patty1234: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thanks a lot!
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by patty1234: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thanks a lot! I'll take the risk! Wen I get another offer
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by ubcastro(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Owoichome Oil and gas Nigeria Limited is
a registered company that deals mainly on
Oil and Gas marketing and supplies and
general contracts. It is one of the leading
Oil
and Gas marketers in Abuja and most
neighboring states. It has a developed
system
that welcomes Oil brokers with
commission
based on an agreed context. Connect with
our
genuine system and experience our mouth
watering offer. Products includes: DPK
(Kerosene) AGO (Diesel) and PMS
08065352114, 08111032993

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by mptng: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
patty1234:

I was like that before, i stayed home for 4 years without anything, some of my friends got job in banks, mtn, oil and gas sectors. infact i was like a fool because no one regard me as been sensible. i felt like committing suicide, i was depressed and dejected. sometimes i pray not to wake up the following day, just to tell you the extent of my feelings.

i was the best in my department in school, i made 2.1 in marketing. i have different business ideas but no one was ready to support financially, even my parent were not ready because i was looked at as someone without focus, people scorned at me even at the church.

the only person that stood by me was my girl friend that i was dating right back in my university days. things changed when my girl friend got a job in Access bank as a contract staff. her pay was 60k per month. she saved for good 7 months, and gave me 80k to start a business.

that was how the story changed. i started a home tutoring business, though no money came in the first 3month, but i was persistent, after three months i got my first client who was paying me 30k per month, thereafter i got other 3 client at this same rate and at the end of the month i can boast of 90k after all expenses such as transport, recharge cards, launch and others, but now i can boast of 250k per month.

i am also coming up with a new business, that is HR consulting company that specializes on training, recruitment and outsourcing by January 2015.

bro sit up, think, google that idea, google how it can be executed, google the procedures and methodology. ask questions when you are not clear on how to go about it, but beware of friends who can discourage you.

you can start with as little as 30k to 50k. who said you can not make it, who said you cannot be the man you want to be. now am far better than some of my mate that got jobs in the bank.

by 2015, i want to increase my net income to 700k or N1m per month.

you can be the man you want to be if only you are focused. i will be getting married soon to my dear girl friend who encouraged me to keep going, who assisted me financially.

all the best bro, may God grant you your heart desires and protect all of us, you can as well share this with your friends who are facing simillar situation. you don't need to look for job, you can create one and help others who are facing difficulties.

Regards,
PEACE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by nairalanduser: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
mptng:

I was like that before, i stayed home for 4 years without anything, some of my friends got job in banks, mtn, oil and gas sectors. infact i was like a fool because no one regard me as been sensible. i felt like committing suicide, i was depressed and dejected. sometimes i pray not to wake up the following day, just to tell you the extent of my feelings.

i was the best in my department in school, i made 2.1 in marketing. i have different business ideas but no one was ready to support financially, even my parent were not ready because i was looked at as someone without focus, people scorned at me even at the church.

the only person that stood by me was my girl friend that i was dating right back in my university days. things changed when my girl friend got a job in Access bank as a contract staff. her pay was 60k per month. she saved for good 7 months, and gave me 80k to start a business.

that was how the story changed. i started a home tutoring business, though no money came in the first 3month, but i was persistent, after three months i got my first client who was paying me 30k per month, thereafter i got other 3 client at this same rate and at the end of the month i can boast of 90k after all expenses such as transport, recharge cards, launch and others, but now i can boast of 250k per month.

i am also coming up with a new business, that is HR consulting company that specializes on training, recruitment and outsourcing by January 2015.

bro sit up, think, google that idea, google how it can be executed, google the procedures and methodology. ask questions when you are not clear on how to go about it, but beware of friends who can discourage you.

you can start with as little as 30k to 50k. who said you can not make it, who said you cannot be the man you want to be. now am far better than some of my mate that got jobs in the bank.

you can be the man you want to be if only you are focused. i will be getting married soon to my dear girl friend who encouraged me to keep going, who assisted me financially.

all the best bro, may God grant you your heart desires and protect all of us, you can as well share this with your friends who are facing simillar situation. you don't need to look for job, you can create one and help others who are facing difficulties.

Regards,
PEACE

You seem to be a good man. Happy married life in advance and all the best in your plans for 2015.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by nenergy(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2014
patty1234:
Start with changes to your CV. PM me for a CV makeover!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
mptng:

Regards,
PEACE

Bro, are u still into the home tutor business? I need ur support & encouragement cos i'm also into it though i just started. I do go to a man's house 4 days in a week to teach him English Language. We agreed on 15k every month and transport fare of 5h every time I go to his house. I'm still in need of more clients so far my take home at the end of every month will be huge. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee / Graduate Recruitment: Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2017 / Guinness Nigeria Graduate Skills Development Scholarship Programme 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.