Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Your Favourite Series/tv Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Series/tv Show (886 Views)

What's Your Favourite Series Intro? / Which Among This Is Your Favourite Series (season Films)? / Suggest Funny Tv Series Tv Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Series/tv Show by Yungstev007(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Whats Your Favourite Series/TV show you watched in 2014. Mine
1 The Following
2 Atlantis
Re: Your Favourite Series/tv Show by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
John constantine, The. Flash,(although they are still new).sha sha supernatural
Re: Your Favourite Series/tv Show by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yungstev007:
1 The Following
2 Atlantis
The following isn't really that good. The show has poorly written plots and it makes you feel that the police are just too dull to handle the so-called smartness of the killers.
How would people just begin to kill just because of interest and loyalty to a serial killer who is driven to kill just by reading a few poems and write-ups by edgar alan poe.
Re: Your Favourite Series/tv Show by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yungstev007:
1 The Following
2 Atlantis
The following isn't really that good. The show has poorly written plots and it makes you feel that the police are just too dull to handle the so-called smartness of the killers.
How would people just begin to kill just because of interest and loyalty to a serial killer who is driven to kill just by reading a few poems and write-ups by edgar alan poe.
Anyway my best series I watched 2014 is Modern family season 1-6 and Game of thrones 1-4
Re: Your Favourite Series/tv Show by Yungstev007(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
smartshadow:

Anyway my best series I watched 2014 is Modern family season 1-6 and Game of thrones 1-4
Game of T. is one boring movie to me, xpecially d roles of d Dragon mother
Re: Your Favourite Series/tv Show by dubylhover(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
I personally feel that tv series of nau are not too making sense..24,prison break,one tree hill...all making sense..da vinci demons is also cool,den d originals
Re: Your Favourite Series/tv Show by thelegalpundit: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2014
Scandal.
Can't wait for episode 10 of season 4.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Remember The Name Of This Movie / Walking With Gods (orishas) / Please I Need Where I Can Buy Or Download The Newest Family Guy And The Simpsons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.