Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

A Free UK Course On Ebola... Nurses And Other Health Practioners Get In Here!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Free UK Course On Ebola... Nurses And Other Health Practioners Get In Here!!! (433 Views)

Call For Proposals On Ebola Research / Doctors Or Legal Practioners Why ? / University Offers Course On Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Free UK Course On Ebola... Nurses And Other Health Practioners Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
I hope you are enjoying your holiday... grin grin grin grin. I bring good tidings, because as a full fledged Nigerian, I know say we like free things grin grin grin grin grin

There is a free online course on Ebola that's offered by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. It will commence on the 19th of January, 2015.

Its a great opportunity for continuos practice development and a welcome addition to your portfolio.

However, if you are not in the health related field and are interested in taking the course, the sky is your starting point. Follow the link below and register for a place.
Happy Christmas...

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/ebola-in-context
Re: A Free UK Course On Ebola... Nurses And Other Health Practioners Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rilamaka:
I hope you are enjoying your holiday... grin grin grin grin. I bring good tidings, because as a full fledged Nigerian, I know say we like free things grin grin grin grin grin

There is a free online course on Ebola that's offered by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. It will commence on the 19th of January, 2015.

Its a great opportunity for continuos practice development and a welcome addition to your portfolio.

However, if you are not in the health related field and are interested in taking the course, the sky is your starting point. Follow the link below and register for a place.
Happy Christmas...

Seun and other MODs do I need to beg you guys to move this to front page? Its educative and helps in career progression. #Thatsall! wink wink wink

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/ebola-in-context

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Business Enviroment And Socio-cultural Problem. / Jamb Complete Interctive Computer Based Test(cbt) Software. / Bigdata Greenplum DBA Online Training In India, USA, UK, Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.