Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Please Is This Right? *picture* - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Is This Right? *picture* (2534 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Right? *picture* by world1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
A friend of mine saw this water melon in shoprite today did you read tge label? Can you imagine watermelon from South Africa.

What do you think about this?

The south africa watermelon is not even healthy like ours.

Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by world1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigeria is becoming dumping centre very soon we will be eating Sri Lanka okro.
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by world1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Where are the Nairaland Watermelon Farmers Please I Need Your Produce Pictures Here.
@soloxam and others.
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by opeyeahme(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
They're only fooling us with packaging that's why we need to properly brand our products, I don't blame them tho.
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by jasper7(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
you can imagine that. so.. with all the watermelons wasting away in Nigeria. shoprite is importing watermelon? chai
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by world1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chai Chai
There's God ooooo
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by Soloxam(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chia a God dey ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by Soloxam(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
world1:
Nigeria is becoming dumping centre very soon we will be eating Sri Lanka okro.
what is special here. They is God oooooooo
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by Soloxam(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
There is Good ooooooo

Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by Soloxam(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
There is God oooooooo

Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by world1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
God willing I will protest this act by writing a petition against shoprite, we should not descend so low to take everything they bring. These guys can even poison or sterilised us without knowing.
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by Soloxam(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Soloxam:
There is God oooooooo
The phone is malfunctioning, see now if shop rite dey buy from me I for don hammer.. Lol.......
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by Soloxam(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
This guys go kill oooooo

Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by world1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is what am talking about
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by Kalusam(m): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2014
Bros, clean and repackage your products and design your farm to produce weekly or bimonthly under hygienic #sustainable conditions and approach Shoprite...you will be surprised. Good a thing you are in Ibadan, so I don't see anything stopping you. Better you try and fail than sit and give excuse!
Soloxam:
This guys go kill oooooo
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by bamdexfarms(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Actually, that watermelon was produced in ibadan. Fresh. Mark is an extension of shoprite, they buy from local farmers and the brand the Fruits. Shoprite has monopolise their fruits section To only fresh Mark
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by world1(m): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2014
bamdexfarms:
Actually, that watermelon was produced in ibadan. Fresh. Mark is an extension of shoprite, they buy from local farmers and the brand the Fruits. Shoprite has monopolise their fruits section To only fresh Mark

OK.
If you are sure then I can laugh now grin grin
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by rareman(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
world1:
God willing I will protest this act by writing a petition against shoprite, we should not descend so low to take everything they bring. These guys can even poison or I sterilised us without knowing.

I don't think there's any need for that boss! All we need to do is provide better alternative to the market, or better still run them out of food stuff section. Yes we can if only we can package our produce well and produce in a conducive environment
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by world1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Before people begin to circulate pirated, cheap and un authorised New year greetings,I wish you an Original HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance with NAFDAC registration number 01-01-2015 See u next year. God bless.
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by world1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Invitation To A Practical Training On Profitable Agric Crops In 2015.

The Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation(YABDI) invites yo for a one day practical training on various crops that will change your life for the better in 2015 by captains of the Agribusiness Industry.

The training is a highly interactive and practical on growing: Cucumber, Watermelon, Plantain and Tomatoes profitably!

The training will take place in Abeokuta, Ogun State on Saturday 31st January, 2015 from 11am to 6pm.

Join the Facilitators like Jasper7 as he takes you through the Multi million naira cucumber business.
world1 as he takes you through plantain business. Jethro2 as she takes you through tomato production and marketing ideas and Soloxam as he takes you on water melon.

This is a training you don't want to miss. If you have wondered where to spend the last Saturday of January 2015, then look no further than the 1 day practical Agribusiness training that will transform your life come 2015.

Register for training on the link: www.yabdi.org/ambassasor.html

Training cost ONLY N5,000

Certificate of Participation and Light refreshment included!

https://www.nairaland.com/2064436/invitation-practical-training-profitable-agric
Re: Please Is This Right? *picture* by world1(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Are you interested in having a plantain farm in south West Nigeria, Abeokuta to be precise with access to ready market? search no further, join us at Highhill Plantain Village, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Are you Abroad, Lagos or its environs interested in having a plantain farm?

If YES, then stop looking for land in far away you can actually get an acre of highly fertile land with all necessary documents including total plantain farm setup and 1 year management for just N650k Awowo Town Ewekoro LGA. Along Abeokuta/Express Way, Ogun State.

Check it out here
http://nigeriaplantainvillage..com/2015/01/are-you-interested-in-having-plantain_15.html?m=1.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Cassava Farming In Nigeria / Candling Turkey Eggs - videos / 6 Facts About Plantain Farming Backed With Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.