Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 2 (1046 Views)

God Showed Me The Place Called Hell. / How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 1 / Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 2 by FreshGreen: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
HOW GOD SHOWED ME THE VISION OF RAPTURE & HELL (Part II)

When I looked at the people who were going up with the Lord, they were very calm, at peace and full of joy.

When I looked down at the people in destruction, I was surprised because some of them are supposed to be the people of God that I know (they are still alive). They were crying out in agony and pain. Yet the Lord said there was nothing He could do except they repent. At this point I had questions in my mind. Then the Lord told me to ask questions.

Q. Where is the destination of these people who are going up with You?
A. They are coming to be with Me where I prepared for them.
Q. For those going down in destruction, where is their destination?
A. They are going down to hell except they repent.
Q. Why are these people in destruction?

1. Hypocrisy – what they are in their mouth is not what they are in their heart.

Matt 15:7-9: “Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: “These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

2. Submitting to the spirit of paranoid that does not allow them to see sin as God sees it, thus making light what is serious in His sight. This spirit works directly against the Spirit of Truth.
John 16:13-14:
“However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you”.
Consequently, they are not pure in heart, for only the pure in heart will see God (Matt 5:cool
“Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.” Heb. 12:14.

MY GOING DOWN INTO HELL
When the Lord told me that the people in destruction are going to hell except they repent, then I asked the Lord “Can I see the place?” He said “Yes, you can see hell because you asked in a right way”.

The Lord said “Come with me” and the next thing I saw is that we were walking together in hell. When we got to hell, the Lord said to me, “This is the place you wanted to see, don’t be afraid because of who I will allow you to see, and what I will show you.” The place was very terrible. It was dark and I could hear screams of billions upon billions of people, men and women. Though the place was dark, I could still see because the light of God was shining. His face was shining like the sun in its strength. I saw the flames of fire looking reddish and multitudes of people as though they were swimming in the fire. The people I was allowed to speak to were in their individual pits of fire. These pits of fire are literally billions upon billions! They would try to come out of the pit, but it was as if the fire would melt them. I saw billions upon billions of demons running around. These demons were more or less making mockery of those there.

The Lord said “I will allow you to talk with three men who were top preachers from your country but are now in hell.”These are people I never met or knew on earth. Each of these men introduced himself to me and acknowledged that he deserved to be there in hell.

The first person I talked with was Archbishop Benson Idahosa (Church of God Mission International).

When I saw his state of suffering in hell, then I asked him some questions.

Q. Why are you here?
A. Covetousness and I was full of self-righteousness while I was on earth. And I deserve to be here.
Q. Are you used to the pains and the suffering?
A. No. The suffering is new every day.
Q. For how long have you been here?
A. Thirteen (13) years
Q. What if I want to come here where you are?
A. If you want to, you are welcome.

While I was talking with him his flesh would melt as if acid was poured on his face. All the time he was talking with me, he was in torment in his own pit of fire.

The next person I talked with was Baba Paul Gindiri (New Life for All). While he was looking at me, he was screaming in his own pit of fire. As he would try to talk, fire would come from his mouth melting his throat. Then the throat came back again and he was able to talk with me. As he was talking there was fire burning even inside his head and he was in real torment.

Q. Why are you here?
A. My works brought me here
Q. What works?
A. Guile (deceit, hypocrisy, falsehood)
Q. But I was touched by some of your messages I have listened to, yet you are here. Is your message that we are listening to also going to bring us here?
A. No
Q. Why?
A. If you allow the Spirit of the Lord to lead you and not your human mind, your life will glorify God through the messages.

The next person I spoke with was Pastor Philip Mokungah (Oasis Church, Plateau state). He was talking with me with his head upside down. The Lord says that was the state of his punishment at that hour.

Q. Who are you and why are you here?
A. I was Pastor Philip Mokungah. Now I know I am nothing and my self-will brought me here. And I’ve already sowed the seed of self-will and selfish desire in my family. The more it grows the more my punishment in hell increases. I was walking right with God then I gave room to the devil and he cut me off. He succeeded through my desire and at the end I divorced my wife. This was the first step that separated me from God. And I took it very lightly. Now I am here as a result of my self-will.

He also gave me a message for his family.
While I was talking with him, I also saw a woman who was a very popular female preacher from Nigeria – She introduced herself saying, “See me, see me, see me, Bimbo Odukoya,” but I was not allowed to talk to her but she was allowed to talk to me. She said what brought her there was secret sin, though she did not state what the secret sin was. The Lord made it clear that it was iniquity that took her there.

Ten other people spoke to me but I was not allowed by the Lord to speak to them. Eight of them are of other nationalities (Non-Nigerians).

There was a man I met in Indonesia where I went preaching in 2009. He said he was in hell because of wrong counseling. He was a counselor who was giving people wrong counsel.
One of them said he is there because of the spirit of irresponsibility.

Another said he came there because of gossip.
Another said he is there because of the spirit of bitterness.
A lady said she came there because of lying in the name of God.
There was a young man who said he was arrested while on earth for preaching the gospel and the devil cut him off in prison where he compromised his faith.

There was a woman who was just wailing but I could not pick out her words. There was an elderly man who said he wished he was me because looking at me I was not feeling what he was feeling.

I saw a young girl with a very long hair with different colors. She was a cultic girl who was in the choir of her church. The last person was a young man. He said he called himself into the ministry because he desired to help God. The hand of the Lord was not on him and therefore no grace. He went to so-called men of God seeking anointing of the Holy Spirit. As they prayed, they transferred the same evil spirits in them into him. He gave a message – “Be careful of those you allow to lay hands on you.”

The three men the Lord allowed me to speak with were very popular preachers. God, however, is not a respecter of persons for He is a just judge.

Acts 10:34-35:
“Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him. Rom 2:11
“For there is no respect of persons with God.

Rom. 11:22:
“Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.”

Coming out of Hell
After the Lord brought me out of hell, I was back in the light were I was before. Then I said, “Lord, can I ask a question?” He answered, “Why not”. “Lord, why did you allow me to have this experience. I’m afraid seeing these men in hell?” Then the Lord said to me, “I allowed you to see these men in hell because of the message you are carrying for this generation.” I now asked the Lord, “Can I carry this message of seeing these people who labored in Your vineyard, and yet ended up in hell?” The Lord said to me, “That is their choice. They knew the truth but they refused to confront themselves with the truth but others. You can carry the message because of the anointing that is upon your life”. “But Lord, You anointed these men as well and yet they have ended up in hell!” “It is because of their choice. If you also choose the wrong road like them, you will end up where they are. But my desire is that you continue on the right road”. This warning, of course, applies to all those going up with the Lord in glory! “What about those people who listen to their messages, would they be saved or lost like them?” “If they believe in Me, it is not their message, it is My message”.

Then the Lord raised His two hands and was leaving. Then I asked Him, “Lord, when are you coming to take us?” He said, “I Myself do not know, only the Father”; as He said this, He was looking up towards heaven. After this He went up. There were many angels with Him in the clouds and they went back with Him.

The end of the vision
After they left, as I looked, I was shocked to find myself still in the place of prayer where I first knelt before the Lord the previous day, 2nd of September 2011. I realized I had been with the Lord for about twenty-four hours yet there was no weariness or weakness in my body. Then an anointing came upon me and the names of some of the people I had seen in the vision began coming to me especially the lost ministers(who are still alive but have gone astray), for prayer. I was given specific prayer points for each of them. The general prayer for all the lost ministers is for God to open their spiritual eyes to see the need to confront themselves with the gospel of Truth.

Why this vision?
God is a merciful God who does not want us to perish.
1) This vision is for you personally, you need to view your own life, forget about the ministers mentioned there. You personally need to settle your relationship with God. You personally need to settle your account with God before it is too late. Are you genuinely saved? Are you living a holy and godly life or you are following the modern prosperity Christianity?

2) You need to repent now; you need to experience genuine salvation now before it is too late. It is not about saying, "God have mercy on me, Lord I need you to help me" but you also need to take step for your new life, you need to surrender your self and sins to Jesus by yourself, God will not do that for you.

3) Are you a child of God? Examine yourself. We all need to examine ourselves with the word of God. What is those aspects, habits in our lives that we have been overlooking, excusing or we think they don’t matter? Those things can hinder us from entering heaven if we don’t repent now. What is the restitution to make or who to forgive? Please, let’s all settle everything now. Let’s search our lives with God’s word and surrender all as we pray.

4) Flee from false teachings of worldly indulgences and prosperity focus. Those preachers who emphasize on prosperity more than purity, who tell you about earthly blessings more than the second coming of Jesus are lost ministers, irrespective of their popularity and prophecies. Read Matthew 7:21, 23.

Repent, confess your sins and forsake them, accept Jesus as your Lord and start a new life in Him. Look unto Jesus not any Pastor or Bishop.

NOTE: Remember your confession of sin is useless without repentance, readiness to forsake them.

Are you ready to rededicate your life to Jesus now or start a new life? Then repent! Confess all your sins, forsake them all and ask Jesus to forgive, cleanse you and save you. Please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start new life in Jesus and pray as directed http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: www.rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles www.rtemoutreach.org

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topics

1 Like

Re: How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 2 by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
embarassedScary
Re: How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 2 by ifex370(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
na was...Where there is life,there is hope of salvation

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Put Torn Money As Offering / Catholics Are Sick Folk / Transforming Worship Conference With William Mcdowell Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.