Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) (2713 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Aare2050(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
This guy Denrele always open his mouth wide open in pictures. Research has shown that if he dare close his mouth he is as ugly ahmadiora. Lols

Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
asiri ka asi
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by IKJ66(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊DOES HE LOOK SANE TO YOU̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Divinekings(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
So thats why he has been doing that all this while. If your
financial status its
ok with you then this is
not for you, but if you are
still struggling to make
both ends meet or you
want to increase your
income then I urge youto
take a bold step now and
start making cool
legit money online.
I have good news for you,
it is FREE TO JOIN.
www.winningtrick./2014/12/06/engaging-in-income-stream-that-lasts/
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Divinekings(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
So thats why he has been doing that all this while. If your
financial status its
ok with you then this is
not for you, but if you are
still struggling to make
both ends meet or you
want to increase your
income then I urge you to
take a bold step now and
start making cool
legit money online.
I have good news for you,
it is FREE TO JOIN.
www.winningtrick./2014/12/06/engaging-in-income-stream-that-lasts/
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Beesluv: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol, crazy dude grin

Maybe he breathes through his mouth
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Truth24(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jobless
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by simdam500(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
curious too. that guy na madt guy
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by kilokeys(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
in his moments of ecstasy he opens his mouth..

he might have learnt it from his gay practice. as d other guy rams into him from behind..

lawa o grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Aare2050(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
You can say that in english.
iamodenigbo1:
asiri ka asi
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by simplemach(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Of what need is it to wonder why a fool would always open his mouth.
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Aare2050:
You can say that in english.
asiri aba atoka gi

1 Like

Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Aare2050(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Psychoguy
iamodenigbo1:
asiri aba atoka gi
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by 100Cents: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
kilokeys:

he might have learnt it from his gay practice. as d other guy rams into him from behind..

lawa o grin

Possibly...
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by motherlode: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
@op pix of him with his mouth closed while taking a picture or i don't believe it! grin and have you seen amhadiohar before you better don't get struck undecided instead stay cool
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Syphax(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Joblessness is a disease.

OP,go get your brain checked asap.
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Syphax(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
kilokeys:

lawa o grin

Wicked!Classic! grin grin
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Aare2050(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Silence is the best answer for a fool like you.
Syphax:
Joblessness is a disease.

OP,go get your brain checked asap.
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Aare2050(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lols, wait let me go lagos go snap him with his mouth closed.
motherlode:
@op pix of him with his mouth closed while taking a picture or i don't believe it! grin and have you seen amhadiohar before you better don't get struck undecided instead stay cool
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by tomiobj(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Aare2050:
This guy Denrele always open his mouth wide open in pictures. Research has shown that if he dare close his mouth he is as ugly ahmadiora. Lols
Sorry sir, pls help me answer why phyno is always wearing a cap in picss
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Madness at its peak
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by chimimi(f): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2014
His life........His mouth!Maybe its cos of too much mouthaction! lipsrsealed,I stil like denrele,nomatter wat! cheesy
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Kolade9(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2014
tomiobj:

Sorry sir, pls help me answer why phyno is always wearing a cap in picss

You haven't seen Phyno without cap?
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by boss1310(m): 3:02am On Dec 28, 2014
so you see a guy like that as someone who cares whether he is ugly or not
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by tomiobj(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Kolade9:

You haven't seen Phyno without cap?
. Check his instagram or any social network. He haas always worn a cap in lyk d last 50 photos
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by wheesin(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2014
op for your mind now,,, you are jobful.
undecided
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
In the first pics, he looks like someone with electric shock.
Re: Ever Wonder Why Denrele Edun Always Open His Mouth In Pictures? (pics) by akher5e(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2014
[color=#990000]right from birth I hv always hated dis dude talk less of even snapping with him

(1) (Reply)

q / M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta / Photo( Shame ! AFROCANDY Wears Torn Leggings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.