Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? (719 Views)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? by bongolistik(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Because of the epileptic power supply we are encountring, my friend went and bought I pass my neighbour generator to supplement for power.

And now for only a month of usage, his I pass my neigbour gen is giving him hell of a problem. The other time it blew his phone charger, now again his laptop charger is gone.

My friend is highly frustrated and regreted ever buying that Gen. He said it would have even being better he stayed in darkness without the Gen, that the Gen has caused him more harm than good, and that again he has serviced it not less than 3 times for just 1 month of purchase.

He is very angry with the Gen and feels like throwing it away. I was even the one that held him not to throw it away, I told him that he should rather dash it out than throwing it away. He refused and said that he will not dash somebody his problem, but I still insist that he should not throw it away.

My friend is mad at the Gen, should he throw it away? cos me I am not interested in taking the Gen cos I don't also like that Gen right from onset.
Re: He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? by shikshark: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
its fake and uts all over the place....
Re: He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? by shikshark: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
its fake and its all over the place....
Re: He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? by Truth24(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Take it to d Museum
Re: He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? by eddyland: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Truth24:
Take it to d Museum
wuuuked
Re: He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Those gens are more trouble than they're worth. We got one also a couple of years ago, then power was so poor and the heat was suffocating. We were hoping the gen will be a good substitute for the larger fuel consuming gen. The nonsense gen damaged almost all our electronics. From light bulbs to phone and laptop chargers to UPS to dvd player. In short, the money used in replacing those items would have been used to fuel the large gen with change to spare. Those things are a no no for me.
Re: He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? by kendrick9(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
i will advice him to sell it rather than throw it away.. i bet there will buyers
Re: He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? by luvlyoracle(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin
Re: He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? by sammoe(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Two options:

Throw it away

OR

Give his NEIGHBOUR.

#notoibetapassmyneighbour

#loveyourneighbourasyourself

#okbye

#okthanks
Re: He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away? by bongolistik(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2014
sammoe:
Two options:

Throw it away

OR

Give his NEIGHBOUR.

#notoibetapassmyneighbour

#loveyourneighbourasyourself

#okbye

#okthanks
so dat his neighbour go now beta pass am abi...

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Visit Nairaland. / UNIBEN Got 3-yr Notice To Vacate Govt Property, Says Oshiomhole / Sahara Reporters: Dedicated To Only Negative GEJ, FG And PDP News (photo Proof)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.