Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Thank You Topupgold! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thank You Topupgold! (562 Views)

You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Thank Those Who Assisted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Topupgold! by Kirinwa: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
I wish to appreciate the management and staff of topupgold for their professionalism and great customer care services during this year, 2014.

As the year is coming to an end I wish them a great and prosperous 2015 in advance and pray that their excellent and considerate services will be maintained.

I wish to use this opportunity to recommend them for an award as fastest and trusted ecurrency exchanger in Nigeria and implore fellow nairalanders to patronise them.

God bless Topupgold
God bless Nairaland
God bless Nairalanders
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Topupgold! by Kirinwa: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Honour to whom honour is due.
Re: Thank You Topupgold! by TopUpGold: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2015
Thanks Kirinwa. We really appreciate this.

Thank you for choosing TopUpGold.

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Train 50 People To Become Millionaire Next Year... Key In / Starting A Business / Are You Ready To Make Money Online!!! This Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.