Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Etisalat NG Advertisement On Paul Grundys Site Aka Jwfacts.com - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Etisalat NG Advertisement On Paul Grundys Site Aka Jwfacts.com (991 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Emails From Readers Of Jwfacts.com / PAULGRUNDY 'nairaland Impersonator' Is Yooguyz And Not Jwfacts Paulgrundy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat NG Advertisement On Paul Grundys Site Aka Jwfacts.com by Yooguyz: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
I was going through the site and was shocked to see it there, because the site is owned by an australian man who has never been to Nigeria. This has double fold implications,

1. Awareness campaign of watchtowers manipulative behaviour by grundy and I in nairaland has generated a traffic of Nigerian witnesses at his site powerful and plentiful enough to attract nigerian advertisers.

2. If 1 above is true, then it means many JW's are arming themselves with the information to break free from watchtower cult. Oh am so excited! smiley smiley

Tags: vooks, emusan, true2god, bidam

Re: Etisalat NG Advertisement On Paul Grundys Site Aka Jwfacts.com by vooks: 5:23am On Dec 28, 2014
Acts 7:57-58 (KJV)
Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, 58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul

I know these messages prick them, and they get through their defense mechanisms, I know seeds of doubt are germinating, and the King of Kings is declaring captives free praise be to his holy name!

They can't stone you nor Grundy and they can't shut their ears either.

Yooguyz:
I was going through the site and was shocked to see it there, because the site is owned by an australian man who has never been to Nigeria. This has double fold implications,

1. Awareness campaign of watchtowers manipulative behaviour by grundy and I in nairaland has generated a traffic of Nigerian witnesses at his site powerful and plentiful enough to attract nigerian advertisers.

2. If 1 above is true, then it means many JW's are arming themselves with the information to break free from watchtower cult. Oh am so excited! smiley smiley

Re: Etisalat NG Advertisement On Paul Grundys Site Aka Jwfacts.com by Yooguyz: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2014
vooks:

Acts 7:57-58 (KJV)
Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, 58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul

I know these messages prick them, and they get through their defense mechanisms, I know seeds of doubt are germinating, and the King of Kings is declaring captives free praise be to his holy name!

They can't stone you nor Grundy and they can't shut their ears either.

Do you know what amuses me about the whole thing?? grin grin grin The same people who troll my threads still visit jwfacts.com, I did know of anybody who would want to visit a site about JW's except JW's themselves.
Re: Etisalat NG Advertisement On Paul Grundys Site Aka Jwfacts.com by Emusan(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yooguyz:

I only have this verse for them "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" Ephe 4:14

Shalom!!!
Re: Etisalat NG Advertisement On Paul Grundys Site Aka Jwfacts.com by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yeah, most of them are seeing the errors of their watchtower control magazine and are breaking free from the shackles of the enemy. I already said it on this forum that a Christianity that starts on the basis of an argument is no Christianity but bondage as a result of religious spirits. These spirits are the most difficult to break from due to long entrenched manipulative doctrines as a result of control.
Re: Etisalat NG Advertisement On Paul Grundys Site Aka Jwfacts.com by vooks: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Am sure CANTICLES has been there severally.
May be he should point out just ONE error he found there

Yooguyz:

Do you know what amuses me about the whole thing?? grin grin grin The same people who troll my threads still visit jwfacts.com, I did know of anybody who would want to visit a site about JW's except JW's themselves.
Re: Etisalat NG Advertisement On Paul Grundys Site Aka Jwfacts.com by henrychubayo: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Youguyz, Youguyz, Youguyz, How many times did I call u. You re an apostate. Your family member was disfellowshiped or may be u and u were so hurt to continue to post lies, falsehood, etc. First clean your house first and then the Jehovah's witness next. While ur house is on fire, u are busy attacking Jehovah's witnesses. U father has a church. Why not concentrate on helping ur self and family gain salvation. And again, clean yourself from immoral lifestyle of GAY

(1) (Reply)

Paying For Counselling And Consultation In The Church / Do All Religions Lead To God? / Supreme Court Demands Apology From God For Sodom And Gomorrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.