Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? (1688 Views)

Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Custom Socks: Smoothen Your Way To Victory! / Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Exjoker(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
I was having a discussion with a runs girl about the various creams one can use to smoothen the skin, and she told me that, s.emen is also very effective in smoothening the skin shocked. She plainly told me that she has been using it - though she said, she usually mix the s.emen with her cream. I was shocked to hear that and I had to ask three of my female friends for confirmation, but none of them ever heard of it. That is why I have run up here to Nairaland to look for help. Can s.emen be use for smoothening the skin
My Cream experts, Biologists Doctors etc over to you
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Which fluid is that?..correction fluid or?
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Exjoker(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2014
bestdeals0:
Which fluid is that?..correction fluid or?
Modified
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2014
Well, i would take it that the fluid our OP here is refering to is the one that comes out of the males, commonly known as sp*rm. It is true. It contains a set of‎تالالاتةيعغقعوي‎ that is very effective in moisturizing and keeping the skin in good condition. Now don't go abt wanking your mole in the name of using it on your skin...

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by dOnLarich: 12:28am On Dec 28, 2014
youngpol:
Well, i would take it that the fluid our OP here is refering to is the one that comes out of the males, commonly known as sp*rm. It is true. It contains a set of‎تالالاتةيعغقعوي‎ that is very effective in moisturizing and keeping the skin in good condition. Now don't go abt wanking your mole in the name of using it on your skin...
. grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by 2SWT(f): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2014
Omawumi's voice singing**If u ask me na who l go ask
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by kayman77(m): 3:28am On Dec 28, 2014
It's very effective,when my girl discovered the effectiveness,she doesn't even care about the smell any longer,she applies it every time we have sex...lol
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Exjoker(m): 3:51am On Dec 28, 2014
youngpol:
I was definitely asking about the sper.m. My post just got modified automatically like I send them undecided , i.e were fluid comes about. Trying mood activated grin
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Exjoker(m): 3:55am On Dec 28, 2014
kayman77:
It's very effective,when my girl discovered the effectiveness,she doesn't even care about the smell any longer,she applies it every time we have sex...lol
gringringrin So i don't need to spend money buying cream for my gf again. Guess my next action gringrin
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Exjoker(m): 4:00am On Dec 28, 2014
2SWT:
Omawumi's voice singing**If u ask me na who l go ask
So you have nothing to contribute to this thread
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2014
cheesy
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by 2SWT(f): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Exjoker:
So you have nothing to contribute to this thread
true fact
cos
l
know
nothing
about
s.men
wink
wink
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Exjoker(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2014
2SWT:
true fact
cos
l
know
nothing
about
s.men
wink
wink
I'm buying this from you. My seven years old lil is likely to know what so**m is, at least because she goes to school. I shouldn't be so quick to judge, how old are you wink
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Exjoker(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2014
mayapop:
cheesy
C'mon have not something to share with us
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by 2SWT(f): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2014
Exjoker:
I'm buying this from you. My seven years old lil is likely to know what so**m is, at least because she goes to school. I shouldn't be so quick to judge, how old are you wink
l attended an arabic school nd l guess u know l won't be taught that in school
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Works wonders grin
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by realglob(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
2SWT:

U attended Arabic sch that y u don't knw Sperm, but u were taught how to make IED Explosions
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by Exjoker(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
2SWT:
Lol... this explain why, but you look so civilize. What is your secret Don't tell me have been dodging Arabic school a normal school?
Re: Is It True That S.emen Can Smoothen The Skin??? by 2SWT(f): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol... this explain why, but you look so civilize. What is your secret Don't tell me have been dodging Arabic school a normal school?
realglob:

U attended Arabic sch that y u don't knw Sperm, but u were taught how to make IED Explosions

tonguetonguetongue

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Qaulity "ANKARA" Fabrics.See Pictures / Ankara Styles To Rock On A Lazy Day / How To Spot An Original Hermes Birkin Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.