Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? (628 Views)

High And Low For Nigeria As A Nation And For You As A Citizen In The Year 2015? / Moments Like This / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by 2gbasky22(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2014
As the year 2014 gradually draws to an inevitable end, i want us nairalanders to use This medium, to take a microscopic review of the year ending(2014) and share those times during the year when you were so proud of yourself, and those moment when things weren't as good.

MINE
HIGH MOMENT: In the years 2014, i finally gained admission into the university of my choice, to study my choice course of study 6 years after secondary school education.
Going through that road was not easy at all.
LOW MOMENT: In the year 2014, i lost my beloved mother(single parent), who was my everything to the cold hands of death.
It still hurts till this very moment, most especially as i watched her as she took her last breath.

oya over to you, what were your highs and low of 2014?

# mod please help me direct this to the appropriate section please
Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by Hakolahwohle(m): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2014
Actually my high is similar to urs, I got admission to study pharmacy in unijos.

But my low moment is dat I broke up with my gf.

FTC
Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by 2gbasky22(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Hakolahwohle:
Actually my high is similar to urs, I got admission to study pharmacy in unijos.

But my low moment is dat I broke up with my gf.

FTC

how many years of waiting bro?
Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by emaculate99: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 28, 2014
What can I say ?
Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by Diznie(f): 1:53am On Dec 28, 2014
MHM in the year 2014:Got a chance to see my cousins after many years...really missed them
MLM:when my phone fell into the toilet... couldn't do anything, just watched it drown....overall its been a good year for me #Thanking God
@op sorry about your mum
Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 28, 2014
My high moment was when i discovered my orijin,i tasted the bitter truth in alomo,smoked some SK and ate a kushed spaghetti..i was high for 3 days.....and ma low moments,hmmmn when i was intentionally failed by a lecturer,spilled me and dropped ma CGPA ma reason cos am formin fine boy,,pupc disappointed,but i promised him he will ride a range rover when we blow

1 Like

Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Now I'm Reflecting --- Again.
Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by 2gbasky22(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Diznie:
MHM in the year 2014:Got a chance to see my cousins after many years...really missed them
MLM:when my phone fell into the toilet... couldn't do anything, just watched it drown....overall its been a good year for me #Thanking God
@op sorry about your mum

thanks.............God knows best
Re: What Were Your High And Low Moments In 2014? by Infomizer(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2014
HM: Met someone special
LM: Bad business deal. Lost some money. Set me back wella!!!

(1) (Reply)

PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!!! Buy Quality Solar And Inverter Products In Phc..pics. / Floyd Mayweather Sued By Ex-girlfriend Josie Harris For $20 Million / Financially Okay: Who Is More Likely Marry First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.