Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,968 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lukas Podolski Gets Angry With Wenger once Again. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukas Podolski Gets Angry With Wenger once Again. (795 Views)

Mourinho Agrees With Wenger Over FIFA Ballon D'or / Lukas Podolski Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives In Milan Ahead Of Move To Inter / David Villa Gets Angry At Mata For Assisting Torres To Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lukas Podolski Gets Angry With Wenger once Again. by Jossey4real: 1:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Lukas Podolski has voiced out his frustration yet again as he does not know what more he has to do to be given regular starts by Arsene Wenger.

The German international is not happy because he has performed well, scoring goals in a large percentage of the games he has been included in so far this season but despite all his contributions to the team, he is still being ignored . The worst part is that he will find it hard to get regular playtime with the German national side if he continues to get this kind of treatment from his current employers.

"A transfer? I have to explain things", he told Polish outlet Super Express.

"I am not young anymore and I cannot afford to wait for a chance from the bench.

"I am 29 and my only thought is to play.

"I am not crazy and I do not want to continue my career in the stands.

"What more can I now show Arsenal that I can do? I scored in the Champions League, even scoring twice, and I ended up on the bench. I don't know what more I can do.

"In the coming days I will speak with the club and clarify their position towards me."

The former Koln man will now have to meet with Arsenal and reach an agreement over his future. If they cannot guarantee him of regular football which was the reason why he joined them in the first place then he will have to move on elsewhere.

"Currently there is nothing that is a foregone conclusion. First I have to talk with Arsenal and understand what they want."

Inter Milan are said to be interested in signing Podolski. Arsene Wenger on the other hand is not willing to lose him. What will happen next? We shall soon know but I see him starting against Westham tomorrow since Olivier Giroud is suspended.

SOURCE:www.arsenalnewspaper.com/2014/12/lukas-podolski-gets-angry-with-wenger.html
Re: Lukas Podolski Gets Angry With Wenger once Again. by M4gunners: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Podolsky should respect himself abeg.No be only one Match Rosiky don play he no score or is he now older dan him? Wen him time reach he go play.
Re: Lukas Podolski Gets Angry With Wenger once Again. by cr7lomo: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
M4gunners:
Podolsky should respect himself abeg.No be only one Match Rosiky don play he no score or is he now older dan him? Wen him time reach he go play.

Are u 4 real , his time at the age of 29 goin to 30 . Wenger is selfish , podolski is arsenals best finisher , his on par with Sanchez
Re: Lukas Podolski Gets Angry With Wenger once Again. by M4gunners: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
cr7lomo:

Are u 4 real , his time at the age of 29 goin to 30 . Wenger is selfish , podolski is arsenals best finisher , his on par with Sanchez
Maybe you will have to take over the Coaching work from Wenger!
Re: Lukas Podolski Gets Angry With Wenger once Again. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
M4gunners:

Podolski is in good form, so i dont see any reason why he is in the bench. if you notice once he comes on as a sub, he performs well and even score. And guess what he is a good finisher. Wenger should try and rotate the team and give podolski a change,,

i personally think there is something fishy between wenger and podolski we dont know,,

(1) (Reply)

Official Thread For Euro 2016 / Nigeria Olympic Football Team(dream Team)in Atlanta, Meet And Greet Fans(photos) / Throw Back Picture: Nigeria Vs Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.