Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch (48252 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) / D'banj's Ex Gf Jennifer Obayuwana Is Engaged! Check Out Her Bling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by realglob(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Looks like Jennifer Obayuwana’s dad will do everything possible to make sure his daughter doesn’t miss the Kokomaster one bit. It’s Christmas and she’s got a lot of cash to get herself all she wanted and even more. The babe, whose dad is a billionaire, just bought a N7m Watch and she’s showing off. #money

Source: www.realglob.com
http://www.realglob.com/10926/jennifer-obayuwana-buys-a-n7m-wrist-watch/

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/living-life-jennifer-obayuwana-acquires.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2014
Since the watch no fit tell the time wey rapture go take, it's as useless as "P" in Pneumonia.. angry angry angry

*modified*
First of all I want 2 thank d mods 4 moving d thread 2d front page.
Secondly, I want to thank PHCN for giving un-interupted light 2day becos, if not; my phone would have been off by now..
Thirdly, I say thumb up 2 MTN for screwing up wit sum Nlanders, if not I don't think I'll b d man upfront..
Fourthly, I say a big thank u 2 ye all dat liked & shared dis my comment; i appreciate..
Fifthly, I salute all of una wey dey chase me 4 back, keep on nairalanding u will b at dis spot 1 day. And
Lastly, I want 2 thank myself for being so jobless 2day since morning nairalanding & for staying so close to my phone.

FTC. Ahhh shoki. Shoki aahhhh! Shekinini, shekinono smiley

416 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by StevinMorgan(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2014
No be the same time we the see she go see for the watch or abi she fit see the time Jesus go come.? Its not a poor mans mentality but some time this things don't really matter, Waste of cash

i will buy it if the watch can
iron my clothes and it must have tv and dstv with generator grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by IamDejman(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2014
Good for her undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Shey this watch go do every house chores for her. Total rubbish, i belv there are poor people living around her, instead of using the money to help those in need and recieve endless blessings she waste for just nothing... What the big different me wearing N700 wristwatch and that of hers

8 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by babyfun(f): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Instead of giving back to the community by feeding the hungry and giving shelter to the homeless

They'll now come later that they want to become governors and president

Am not hating but it's total bullsh*t and waste of money to me

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Am sorry my fellow country people..IS THE WATCH CAPABLE OF TURNING BACK THE HANDS OF TIME? undecided undecided

18 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by holicalpha(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Na God go punish that guy.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Elcemento(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
SMH undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by vizkiz: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Apart from the price tag, can someone tell me the difference between that watch and my 5 thousand naira cheap watch

Mehn...that cash is enough to open a watch slot sad

10 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Pavore9: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmm...can the watch prophesy what will happen in the next minute? Though it is her money and she has the right to spend it as she pleases but l now remember Mahatma Gandhi's quote ' Pleasure without conscience'.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by eleko1: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
undecided vanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by scribble: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gej till 2019

She should spend some money on a personal trainer

Just my opinion

15 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by bonechamberlain(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
the watch isn't even unique....
if I must wear a watch of that amount it must have.... 1) weather situation, (2) accurate date and month, (3) automatic update of the correct time, (4) GPS tracker.. (5) Bluetooth device.... (6) twenty years life span... etc

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by obicentlis: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Their headache.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Tuminibody: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thanks for showing that outdated thing

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by kenp20(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
waste of resources

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by MizMyColi(f): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
This looks so ordinary
No Waow factor

What a waste of funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Blackchampion(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ok. I will comment after watching Tottenham vs Man. U match
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Edywalex: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Doing my thing in my own way.Thank God i made d front page thing.HAPY NEW YR IX ADVANCE TO GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND.LOVE U ALL.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by koxi: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Abeg make una lemme hear word. 7 million naira leather watch? Superstory!!!
Is it gold- or platinum - plated?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by keddyluv(f): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ok
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by xtervaganza(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
It's a sign of poverty or smallmanism that will make anybody here criticise someone for buying what they can afford.

I'm sire you all realise you're more vain than these people? The op reason you haven't bought that kind of wristwatch is because you don't have the money yet.

Like you earn 150k salary and you blew 140k on samsung galaxy note 4 and you think it's ok. But this lady bought a wristwatch for just 7 million naira out of the billion she has access to

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by kenp20(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
waste of money

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by chronique(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
You guys should stop hating;life is in phases and men are in sizes. If she can afford it,or her dad can afford it,I see no reason why we should castigate her. Yes,she could have been able to use the money to help the poor but truth is,there's no law that states that "you must help the poor". Sometimes,if you come across the poor and hear/experience some of the things they do,helping them wouldn't cross your mind. But at the end of the day,if God hasn't given you the grace to help people,there's nothing you can do. Just like some of us cannot afford to wear 1000 naira watch cos of how inferior we think it is,that's how some people see watches of 100k. Your financial status to a large extent determines what you purchase. You can't expect Dangote to wear 7k T.M Lewin shirt or H&C of 13k,but to some people,that's a big boy's shirt.

Bottom line is,wait until you can afford it before you say whether or not,it's a waste of money. Afterall,if the rich do not spend money on expensive items,the manufacturers would run out of biz and there would be relatively no difference between the rich and the poor. Luxury items are for the rich only. The idea of they "must" give to the poor is wrong;they didn't make their money cos of the poor. Let the poor man hustle to be rich or continually be at the mercy of the rich.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Mutaino7(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Arsenal signed Aaron
Chelsea signed Moses
ManCity signed Jesus
Man utd has an Angel
The EPL is looking biblical
Liverpool still think it's a video
game, so they
signed Mario!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by plasmadocument: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sighs!

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
If she poos, will it make Front page too?

Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Lilamartedi(f): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hoekay
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by onadana: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maybe the time this watch tells is different from our own coolMaybe the time this watch tells is different from our own
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by fatdon2(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
vanity upon vanity

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Penboy: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
She might pass pass beside me and i won't even notice she's wearing a 7m naira watch.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) / Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood / “no Babe In Her Right Senses Will Get Married To Isreal DMW - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.