Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati (1638 Views)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati by Skyblings(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2014
People have always QUESTIONED whether the Illuminati really existed - or whether it was just FICTION . . . well it is REAL - and Madonna CONFIRMED IT. The material girl admitted to being a member of the TOP SECRET SOCIETY in a recent social media posting

SOURCE : http://skyblings-entertainment..com/2014/12/finally-madonna-admits-to-being-member.html

Re: Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati by IamDejman(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2014
Well done...Your fire is being prepared in Hell cool
Re: Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2014
A true Illuminati is one who sees through the eyes of GOD, who is illuminated by the Holy spirit and not through Satanic deceptions! The wisdom of the world is folly before GOD....I don't see destructive knowledge as wisdom; that's what the human race is proud of...creating weapons of mass destruction here and there! As long as there is no peace in this world, human wisdom (Philosophy, Negative Science/Scientific researches like blowing things up, creating destructive viruses etc) is nothing but foolishness!

Please can someone tell that biatch Madonna to shut her pie hole up or b4 I shut it for her? LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2014
doubleDx:
A true Illuminati is one who sees through the eyes of GOD, who is illuminated by the Holy spirit and not through Satanic deceptions! The wisdom of the world is folly before GOD....I don't see destructive knowledge as wisdom; that's what the human race is proud of...creating weapons of mass destruction here and there! As long as there is no peace in this world, human wisdom (Philosophy, Negative Science/Scientific researches like blowing things up, creating destructive viruses etc) is nothing but foolishness!

Please can someone tell that biatch Madonna to shut her pie hole or I'll shut it for her? LOL grin

I donate 1000 likes to this post

2 Likes

Re: Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati by SeverusSnape(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2014
I'll rather be a Mason.
All for one, one for All.
Praise be to the great architect of the universe.
Re: Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
The God of truth is the Great Architect of the Universe... Satan the Father of all lies will tell you different.... Keep swallowing lies buddy, your judgement will not tarry tongue

1 Like

Re: Finally : Madonna Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati by UceeGod: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Knowledge and Illumination has always been the bait the devil uses to draw man away from Life. Satan has always deceived humanity from the beginning and he's still doing so.

Any illumination without God's Light is deceit into death.

(1) (Reply)

Another Tree Writes Name Of Allah In Ibadan(pictures) / Jesus And All Of The Prophets Before Him Pray The Same As Muslims Pray Today / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.